|3|

(A.N.: SORRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, AND YOU'LL PROBABLY HATE ME BY THE END OF IT. ALSO PLEASE ACCPET MY CONDOLENCES THAT ITS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE IS MUCH LONGER, I PROMISE. I WON'T BE UPDATING TOMORROW. HAVE A GOOD MOTHERS DAY! C: )

I used Tyler's sweatshirt that was inside my box to wipe my tears away. I was so confused about everything that I think I ran about 3 stoplights already.

I was coming up to a very busy street, so I did my best to concentrate on driving. I noticed there were dosens of police cruisers lined up on both sides of the road. The prison is on this street, so there were always police around, but this time, there seemed to be a significantly unusual amount of them. I was dosing of into thought again, and rubbed my eyes to try to keep myself alert of any crazy drivers, including myself.

Finally, I reached the wooded area, which was an extremely vast highway, that let to my apartment. I heard the loud sirens of police cars behind me, so I pulled over on the side of the road to allow them to get to their destination. Within seconds, 4 police cars darted past me, sirens blaring loudly, and then getting softer as they drove away.

I stared out my window, thinking of all of the possibilities as to why the police were in a fuss. I glanced down at my watched and was startled that it was already 6:30, and that I needed to get home to get ready for the party. I turned my head to face forward, and felt something cold and hard touch my head.

There was a gun pressed against my temple, and a stern whisper in my ear.

"Go."