|17|

{A.N: GUYS, I CANNOT SAY SORRY ENOUGH FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO UPDATE. IVE BEEN SO SO BUSY AND JUST TOO LAZY TO WRITE THE WHOLE SUMMER BUT HERE IT IS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY. I ALSO LISTENED TO THE SONG ABOVE TO SET THE MOOD TO THIS CHAPTER SO I WOULD RECOMMEND LISTENING WHILE YOU READ. LOVE YOU GUYS!}

I only had enough time to process what he had said before he scooped me up. He turned around quickly with me in his arms, then adjusting my body to a position with my legs wrapped around his waist, his sizable hands gripping my thighs tightly. I found myself with my back pressed up against the wall directly next to the window. Tyler smashed his lips against mine, taking my breath away. My eyes refused to close; a sign that I didn't want this. I couldn't move.  If I pushed him away, I would fall to the floor. I had no choice but to let him kiss me.

But... those familiar lips. They were so soft and warm. His saliva, sweet. I haven't felt him in so long.

His tongue glided against my lip that sat between both of his. I tasted him. I felt my eyes become drowsy. My mind slurred. I allowed them to close. He must've sensed that I had given in. He pushed his hips into me harder, pinning me closer to the wall than I had been before. His hands altered, as he pushed them father up my legs, leaving my dress barely covering my undergarment. His lips parted from mine, and I returned to reality. Why is this happening? I opened my mouth with all means of screaming into Tyler's face, shoving him away from me and leaving. I couldn't. My voice was completely inaudible.

His mouth moved down onto my neck. I felt his cold breath again, scanning across my neck, looking for a soft spot. His breath hovered over a spot for longer than usual, sending chills down my spine. There was nothing. No words. No movements. No sounds except that of Tyler's quiet exhales. This was the first time since he told me that he was unpredictable that I remember taking a breath. There was nothing to do but to wait for the next action he would take.

Another few moments passed of pure silence. Then, finally, something. I wasn't sure what to expect, but what happened did take me by surprise. A chuckle. A soft, yet sinister chuckle. I stopped breathing again. Something ran over the spot on my neck he has chosen. His tongue. Seconds later, his teeth. A small moan escaped from my mouth.

Liquor and love has led me to full submission.

Tyler's mouth made its way around my neck and chest as my breath changed patterns, letting him know what felt good. After he had covered a majority of my visible skin, his mouth moved back to mine. Sometimes the kissing would be slow and passionate, and I felt just how I did when we were young. Other times, it would be faster and rougher, making me want to take him right there in the dining room. I wasn't thinking of the future, but of exactly how he made me feel in the moment. I've never experienced this with Tyler. This aggressive, sexual side of him. Changed, and I would say for the better.

His hands moved to my back for support and us felt us begin to move. Our lips parted, but my eyes stayed closed. I rested my cheek on his shoulder, a small smile across my face. I didn't care where we were going. I just cared that I was back I found comfort with him. I felt...safe. Warm. Loved.

One hand left my back and I heard a door open. He took a few more steps before moving both hands to grip my waist in attempts to remove me from my current position. My eyes opened. There was nothing but a bed and nightstand. Again, simple but so elegant. The chandelier had only one light on, leaving the room very dim and it sensed of intimacy.

My feet returned to the ground. I looked up at Tyler, his dark eyes staring back at mine. We were so close. He bent down slightly to reach my level. He placed a very sweet kiss on my lips. His arms wrapped around me and I felt a tug. Then the sound of unzipping broke the silence. I felt my dress become looser. I pulled my arms out, and it fell to the floor. My black lace bra and thong accompanied by garters and opaque stockings left me feeling insecure. Tyler's never seen my lingerie before. I stepped out of my heels. He took a step back. His eyes scanned up and down a few times as he bit on his bottom lip. Now is not the time to feel embarrassed. I need to make him think I'm confident.

I grabbed his arms and turned him. His back now faced the bed. We froze for another second. I placed my finger in the middle of his chest, forcing him so step back as I stepped forward. He sat on the edge of the bed and scooted back. I crawled on top, sitting right underneath of his belt. Nothing happened immediately. I just looked at him and thought. God, he looks so sexy in that long sleeved white dress shirt that fit him perfectly and those black pants. Our eyes met. I can't wait anymore. I grabbed his belt buckle and began undoing it frantically, and he assisted the removal of his clothes as well. Swift kisses were shared during the process. Everything was off. I was ready. He was ready.

"Drunk or not, I love you."

{A.N: I WONT BE UPDATING UNTIL THIS CHAPTER HAS 500 READS SO SHARE THE HECK OUT OF THIS STORY! LOVE YOU GUYS!}