|15|

(A.N: TWO UPDATES IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME???? ABOVE ARE FAITHS BANAS FOR THE "DATE" P.S SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, ITS A TRANSITION CHAPTER. ENJOY!)

 "Josh, I'm going out  to eat with my boss. We have to discuss stuff about the store." I said, finishing my final coat of mascara. 

I was trying to be bland, and praying that he wouldn't ask questions. I looked over at him in the mirror and saw him sitting behind me on the closed toilet seat, his face screamed 'bewildered'. His mouth was open slightly, and his eyes were wide.

I turned around and leaned my back against the counter. "What?"

"I thought you talked about all of that today!"

I crossed my arms and quickly thought of a reply.

 "Right, but it was just a quick review of my schedule, and the basics. Don't worry about it. I'll be home before 11, I promise."

He crossed his arms back and stuck out his bottom lip, pouting as a child would.

"If you behave while I'm gone, maybe we can have some fun when I get back." 

He raised his eyebrows and bit the inside of his bottom lip to contain his smirk. I winked and laughed to myself as I exited the bathroom, slipping on my black banas. I stepped in front of the mirror, making sure everything looked perfect. My gold bodycon dress fell perfectly at my mid thigh. My eyes popped from the thick lashes and mascara, just how I liked them. My matte red lipstick made my green irises stand out. I, no doubt, looked amazing.

Josh stood in front of the door, admiring me. I ran my hand through my freshly curled hair, feeling a bit nervous. I walked to Josh, placing my head on his chest and my hand on his heart. 

"I'll miss you, you know?" 

I felt his cheeks curl up and his heart speed up for a moment.

"I'll miss you, too. I love you. So much. Be careful, guys will be grabbing at you, but you're mine." He reminded me, making my stomach ache as I knew that what I was going to do was wrong. He stepped back to look at me. "Remember that."

I placed two fingers to my forehead in a salute. "Yes'sir." 

Upon arriving to Duff's, I felt my heart begin to race. The lobby was full of people, and my eyes scanned over the faces of those that I could see. I didn't see Jackson yet. Even so, It's too late to go back now. I took a breath. I'm overreacting. It's not like anything is going to happen. I did think he was cute, but I belong to Josh.

A man standing inside pushed the door open for me and I smiled at him, silently thanking him. I pushed myself forward through the crowd little by little, trying to find Jackson.

 "Faith." Someone grabbed my hand who was standing to the left of me. I couldn't see Jackson's face yet, but I looked down at the hand that grasped mine. They were a tad darker than I remember. They were cold. His hand felt surprisingly familiar, when normally holding a new hand would feel foreign to me. I looked up to meet eyes with Jackson.

The hand that held mine did not belong to him.

It belonged to Tyler.