|10|

(A.n: you all probably hate me by now, I haven't updated in forever but I've been really busy with orientations and trying to fit everything in before summer ends. Anyways, Here's a hopefully good chapter? I put Faith and Adlees dresses and shoes at the top. Stay sick, I love you all |-/ )

After everything that happened last night between Josh and I, I ended up finding him outside of my door in tears,, just as I had been. We talked about things, he apologized for having the idea in the first place, and things went back to normal.

But this morning, I feel differently. I feel like even though Josh and I can't live normally, I don't care anymore. He is my life support; my everything, and I will do anything to keep him by my side.

I reached over to check my phone, but was stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist tightly, turning me on my back, grabbing the other wrist, then someone straddling me, pinning me to the bed.

Once I had processed what had just happened, I realized it was Josh who was on top of me, his beady eyes staring down at my lips.

"Good morning baby girl." He smiled, releasing one of my wrists to stroke the front of my neck.

I laid shock momentarily, not knowing what to do or what to say. I decided to play along,  not wanting to kill his vibe.

"Why are you so happy this morning?" I asked, biting my lip innocently I watched as I ran my finger down Josh's ab-line, then fiddling with his boxer lining.

"I just felt like this morning was a good morning to... Try again?" He smirked down at my wondering fingers.

I felt heat shoot through my body. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Only if you take everything off for me." I giggled.

He released a sigh full of relief and closed his eyes briefly.

"Of course princess. It's fun being teased at first, but I've waited long enough. Finally I can take control." He licked his lips, wrapping his fingers around the bottom of my shirt, pulling up.

He waited for me to sit up but the time didn't come. He quickly remembered that I wasn't helping him, and placed his arm behind my back, propping me up enough to pull of my shirt.

He flung it to the ground and brought his face towards mine, pecking his lips on mine while his hands made their way towards my shorts. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ruffled his hair with my hands a bit, continuing to kiss him.

We paused for a moment when I heard my phone ring, but I ignored it and continued. He sat up, still straddling me, and pushed my hair out of the way, bringing his lips to meet my neck.

We heard another sound, freezing. I thought it was my phone again, until I heard my name being muffled.

"Faith? Are you home?"

Josh and I grunted in sync, knowing that yet again, we were interrupted and would have to try again some other time. Josh pushed himself off of me, allowing me to sit up.

"Yes, I'm here! Just a minute!" I shouted to whoever was at the door. I threw on my shirt and stood up, walking over to my front door, leaving Josh in my room. I opened the door, pleasantly surprised to see my best friend, Adlee, beaming at me.

"Oh my god!" I said, covering my mouth with my hands.

"Miss me?" she asked, opening her arms to hug me.

"So much! How is London?" I questioned, still in shock.

It's wonderful, but it's been about 2 years since I last saw you, so I decided a visit was required."