Rant

okay, hey guys. i just want to take a second and talk about something. ive had multiple people give me snarky comments about how they feel like im asking too much by saying im not updating until my previous chapter until it gets 500 reads and how im writing for popularity. this is really really pissing me off because this is SO untrue. i write because its something that i enjoy and because im writing about someone that i look up to very much. i have been so busy this entire summer and its not going to get any better from here. i am going back to school next week so i will have even less time than i already do. i take a very long time to update because i am so busy and i dont think people sit and think about that. i have tons of comments requesting that i update and its really overwhelming and upsetting because i want to but im just so busy. and now on top of the bad feelings i have due to that, now people are being like kind of rude to me. i asked for my chapter to have 500 reads before i update again is because i see no point in sharing my writing if nobody is really going to read it, though they begged me to update. i dont do it for popularity. i spill my feelings out through my story and for it getting less and less successful is just really frustrating.

for those of you that rate, read, and comment kind things on my story, i thank you so much. i really need you right now. if this continues, i may discontinue the story. we'll see where this goes.

-Faith.