Warm Welcomes

*Vyserra's POV*

Vyserra had bet her Uncle to the front of the Keep by about 20 seconds. She could hear him laughing behind him when she pulled up to the door. 

Her step-grandmother was waiting with a huge smile on her face, her grandfather was just behind, as were her other Uncle and Aunt Helena. 

"Well thank the Seven you haven't broken your neck on the gallop here!" Alicent said as Vyserra swung her leg over her mount and popped off to hug her. "I don't know what I'd tell your mother if we killed you in the first 10 minutes," she said while having a proper look at Vyserra. "You have turned out just as beautiful as they've all said". Alicent sighed and Vyserra beamed and went to hug her grandfather.

"Hasn't she just," said Viserys, "you have the look of Aemma," he said, his mind elsewhere.

"I was just saying that motherhood had made her look old," Aemond laughed and Vyserra shot him a dirty look, but she knew he was joking. Was he flirting with her.

Alicent smacked her son on the arm, "Why are you annoying her already! Poor Vyserra, he's just jealous because he is in fact old."

Aemond smacked his mothers arm back, Vyserra went to hug her other aunt and uncle, awkwardly with Aegon, she was never a huge fan of him, he actually creeped her out. Helena looked right into Vyserra's eyes and muttered something. She remembered her aunt was a seer, and would always talk in riddles, she was sure she'd find out soon enough what she wanted to say.

At that moment the noise of dragon's squealing filled the air and Vyserra knew the rest of her family were making their descent into King's Landing. 

"Vyserra we will dine in a few hours," Viserys said, "I'm sure you'd like some rest and to get out of your riding leathers, your ladies are already there," Vyserra smiled at her grandfather, she saw Aemond step forward out of the corner of her eye, "I'm sure Helena can show you were your rooms are," Helena took Vyserra's arm and guided her away. She looked at Aemond quickly, he looked a bit put out.

She looked at him and smiled, "I will see you all soon," and she walked quickly away with Helena, chatting about her ride, already completely forgotten that she was muttering to her.

She could feel her uncle Aemond's eyes on her as she walked away, and she was grateful again for her figure hugging leathers.