Revenge

Guys thank you so much for reading this, I've really enjoyed writing it. I suppose it will be wrapping up soon but I'll be writing another Aemond x OC fic that I've put a lot more effort into (this one I've just rushed) so I would appreciate you all reading that when it comes out soon <3

*Aemond's POV*

To Aemond's surprise, Vyserra had behaved herself for two whole days and did as she was bid, enjoying all of the attention from Aemond they spent most of it in bed, having sex and laughing. The other time was spent with the family but each time the same question was asked by Daemon and Vyserra's brothers, "When are we plotting revenge?" which Aemond shook his head at.

On day three he knew he couldn't put it off any longer.

At breakfast Daemon said, "So daughter, you've done as you're jailer has said and stayed quiet for two days," he pointed at Aemond, "Now tell me, when are we flying to that shit-hole of a castle?"

Vyserra ignored Aemond's pained look, "We fly on the morrow, I want Lancel Beesbury and a man named Richmond delivered too me to deal with face to face, the rest can cook in the horror of that castle."

Aemond's hand on Vyserra's leg gripped but no one had any objections, Daemon, Jace and Luke all looked at each other excitedly. Aemond felt quite ill but knew no real harm would come to Vyserra, he himself would enjoy seeing Lancel suffer more than anyone.

After breakfast Aemond and Vyserra returned to their chambers. No one had bothered about their shared chambers even with them not being married yet, knowing they would both fly off the handle if someone attempted to separate them. 

Aemond sat Vyserra on his lap like he liked to do and played with her hair, worrying about the morning.

"What's wrong?" asked Vyserra.

"You know what's wrong," Aemond replied.

"Are you going to ask me to stay here while you all have your fun?" Vyserra asked him.

"No, I'm not going to do that, you out of everyone have the most right to be there, but I will worry about you."

"Aemond, there is nothing to worry about. The soldiers who are barricading them have already reported they have nothing in the castle that could take a dragon down, we will all be perfectly safe!" Vyserra kissed him on the nose. "You are worrying about nothing, my love."

"I know I am, but I almost lost you Vyserra, I will never forget that," Aemond said and he turned away, embarrassed by how emotional he was getting again, thinking about Vyserra locked in the castle alone.

Vyserra grabbed his face and plastered it with kisses, "I'm not going anywhere again Aemond, I will be with you day and night forever, you'll wish someone kidnaps me!"

Aemond laughed and threw Vyserra onto the bed face first, slapping her behind, "Don't be a brat!" Vyserra laughed while Aemond took up her skirts and smacked her again.

Vyserra rolled over and pushed Aemond onto the bed, "You need to relax, my Prince," she said smirking, taking down his trousers.

Aemond had no objections now and Vyserra took out his hard cock and placed it in her hand, pulling up his shirt. She lent down to kiss his lower abdomen and further down until she took his length in her mouth, gagging slightly. Aemond moaned loudly and caressed her face with his hand. 

"Look at me," Aemond commanded and she did quickly. He gently slapped her face and commanded her again, this time she kept eye contact for slightly longer and shyly closed her eyes again.

He grabbed her and threw her face down on the bed again, "Fine, if you won't look at me you don't have to," he grabbed her ass and lifted it into the air, putting her panties to the side and putting two digits into her as she moaned and giggled, she was soaking wet. He fingered her for a minute before he entered himself into her slowly. 

Aemond put his hand around Vyserra's throat lightly and lifted her up towards him as he thrust into her, his other hand on her clit rubbing slowly.

Vyserra moaned loudly and was overcome by the sensation on her clit that she tried to move away from his hand but he wouldn't let her and kept circling it with his fingers while she wriggled in his grip. Vyserra was becoming overstimulated quickly but Aemond wouldn't stop, becoming more turned on with his control of her body.

"Aemond," Vyserra breathed, "Stop, I can't," she whispered.

"You can," he panted in her ear and started quickening his thrusts.

Aemond felt Vyserra's whole body shiver as she moaned and came loudly, he held her there thrusting into her a few more times before he came, them both falling into a heap on the bed.

Aemond held her there for a while, both heavy breathing until he started to eat her ear, still on top of her. She started giggling uncontrollably and trying to push him off until he flipped her over and held her close, kissing her on the forehead.