Family Dinner Part 3

Sorry for so many parts of the same chapter!

*Aemond POV*

"That sounds lovely, shall we say around 10am?" Vyserra gave a small smile, but her cheeks were looking red again and Aemond's stomach was doing that thing again every time he took her in.

Aemond nodded, and was about to continue the conversation when a voice spoke, it instantly grated on him. It was Lancel Beesbury.

"Ah my Prince, are you not going to introduce me to the fine Princess?" he took Vyserra's hand and kissed it. Aemond instantly wanted him dead and could hardly contain the rush of jealousy he felt. "Princess Vyserra I take it, how do you do?"

Princess Vyserra smiled politely, she was used to this kind of attention Aemond presumed. Even if she was low-born and not a dragon rider, she would still command the attention of every passing male. Aemond couldn't wipe the scowl off his face. Beesbury caught it and smiled even wider at Vyserra, somewhat nervously. He should be nervous, Aemond thought. 

"Princess Vyserra, Mister Beesbury," Aemond emphasised the Mister, there was no way in hell his niece would be anywhere near the second son of minor Lord. Her comment about a lowly knight annoyed him now, surely she wouldn't consider this pompous idiot. "Mittys," Aemond coughed about him, (High Valyrian, Idiot), Beesbury didn't noticed.

"A pleasure," Vyserra said and looked back at Aemond. 

"You must tell me about your dragon Princess, I have always been fascinated by them and I saw yours flying overhead earlier," Lancel said conversationally.

At that moment, dinner was called and they had to go to their seats. Aemond had to sit by his father, as the heir. He was still in a rage when he sat down, until he saw Vyserra taking the seat opposite him and Lancel going to the end of the table, he couldn't get further away. This made Aemond feel smug. He tried not to look at Vyserra while his father gave a toast, he was worried he was becoming quickly obsessed and didn't want her to notice.