Dragon Date

*Aemond POV*

Aemond awoke early, with a slightly sore head after drinking too much ale the night before. He sent for one of his servants to get a tea for it from the Maester and sunk it back while getting dressed. 

He looked in the mirror, something he didn't often bother himself with but he looked this morning and honed in on his eye patch. It made him feel slightly insecure, when usually he didn't care. 

He was extremely early, he had told the nursemaids to bring Visenya to the Dragon Pit for 10am to meet Vyserra. He decided to ride to the Dragon Pit to see Vhagar early. She looked at him expectantly, "Tolī hāedar," he said while touching her face (later girl).

He had wandered around, trying to find Silverwing when he heard a carriage arriving. He was quite far into the pit. He saw Vyserra, Robar and Visenya getting out of the carriage with the nursemaids, all giggling. This made Aemond's stomach flip with happiness. He had hardly heard Visenya laugh like that.

He took a moment to admire the scene, and as Vyserra got closer he took a minute to appreciate her. She truly was a beauty, she was small, probably a foot smaller than Aemond. She was perfectly curvy too. Her hair was beautiful, this morning braided in traditional Targaryen fashion. She was wearing a riding dress, that was a brilliant turquoise with some intricate plating on it, like light armor. As she grew closer he could see her piercing lilac eyes and perfectly formed lips, he shook his head on that thought, he could feel himself growing under his riding leathers just looking at her.

He walked over to greet them and grabbed Visenya and threw her in the air and caught her. She kept giggling. She was another true Targaryen, with lighter hair that Vyserra and perfectly purple eyes. She was a delightful if not a sometimes solemn 6 year old.

"What is so funny you three?" Aemond popped Visenya down and he knelt down to be at the same level as Robar. "Lord Baratheon is it?" he put his hand out to shake little Robar's. Robar shook it nervously and bowed seriously.

"My Prince," he said looking down, he looked up slowly and nervously. 

"You don't need to be so scared little man!" Aemond said and Robar smiled and looked at his mother.

"Did I do it right?" he asked. 

"Perfectly my boy," Vyserra smiled at him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Why don't you two go and tell the dragon keepers to get your dragons?"

Both children ran away as fast as they could to the dragon keepers. Vyserra smiled and looked at Aemond, he greeted her with a kiss on both cheeks and inwardly wondered what he was doing. Was he trying to court Vyserra? Aemond had never courted anyone before, he hadn't needed to, he was betrothed without any courting and most other women threw themselves at him if they thought they had a chance.

"Good morning Princess," Aemond said during their exchange, "hungover this morning?"

"Just a little! Visenya is so lovely, what a well mannered little girl."

"She is. I worry about her. She seems awfully solemn for a little girl sometimes."

"Really? She doesn't seem so, but you know her best. She is just a child, she has had a hard time just like Robar losing a parent before they got to know them at all. It's extremely sad. I'm sure in time she will cheer, she's just lovely," Aemond nodded as he empathised with Vyserra. At that moment Robar and Visenya came running out and Visenya ran straight to Vyserra and took her hand to drag her towards her little dragon.

"Come on then Robar, let's meet little Storm," Aemond said and he went with the boy while Vyserra was with Visenya. After speaking with Robar about his dragon becoming great and strong like Vhagar, Robar wasn't so scared of Aemond and was begging him to see Vhagar.

Visenya ran back to her father, "Vyserra said that one day we will all ride together, went Lilax and Storm are big enough," the little girl was glowing. Aemond looked at Vyserra.

"Is that right? I'm sure we will, it won't be long now you two, maybe another year." Robar grinned. "I've promised Robar he can see Vhagar," Aemond said to Vyserra.

"OK, you can see Vhagar, but then you will have to go back to the castle with your nursemaids to have a nap then complete your school work."

"OK I promise!" Robar squealed, Aemond led the three of them into the deeper part of the pit, where he knew Vhagar would be.