Kidnapping part 2

*Lancel's POV*

Lancel had left the castle before the kidnapping of Vyserra. He had some weird and twisted knights around him who looked up to him and would do whatever he said to. Lancel was too cowardly to actually undertake the kidnapping himself.

He realised that he would probably be tied to the crime, and he wanted to be. He was an extremely arrogant man and always got what he wanted, so seeing Vyserra with Aemond was too much for him, she was his and he was going to marry and claim her.

The humiliation Aemond had put him through had hurt his pride too much, and stealing Vyserra's favour at the tourney wasn't enough for him. Anyhow, he wasn't punished for that, so he stupidly doubted Aemond cared enough about her. He wasn't smart, but he was a sociopath. 

He also wanted a dragon, and Vyserra's would do just fine. He was sure that it would be inclined to do his will when they were married. He was also sure Vyserra didn't want Aemond and she wanted him, or why would she have been so nice to him since they met?

He was riding a different route to the kidnapping party, because he dread to think what would happen to him if found kidnapping Vyserra. The kidnapping party would arrive before Lancel, and he would enter the castle and see his bride. 

They would ride through the night to get to one of his fathers smaller castles, which had told to prepare for a possible siege, to give him and Vyserra time to get married, in case anyone figured out where they were. They rode on, off the main-road. Lancel was sure his plan would go perfectly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Vyserra's POV*

Vyserra was in and out of consciousness, she was bound, gagged and blindfolded in what she thought was a carriage. Every time she started making a noise, someone came and put the rag over her face, which made her faint again.

She had no idea how long this had been happening for. The next time she awoke, she wasn't blindfolded. She opened her eyes and saw a group of serving women untying the ropes around her.

She thought fast and pretended she was still passed out. Once she untied the women left the room, locking the door behind them.

Vyserra jumped up, in a panic. She had no idea where she was, she looked everywhere for exits and she found none. She started crying. After a while, she started banging on the door and two male guards came inside.

"You're to stay here until the Master comes back for you," one stated plainly. He was disgusting, a fat man who she could smell as soon as he came into the room. He looked dirty.

"What the fuck! Where am I?" 

"Master Beesbury will be back soon and your wedding to him will follow, Princess," he leered at her, looking her up and down.

Vyserra froze, in shock. She was realising what had happened and who kidnapped her. She almost fainted again.

Once she steadied herself, she thought this might be her only chance to run. The two men who came in were huge compared to her, she had no weapons, nothing. She tried anyway and punched the other man and tried to make a run for it. The fat man grabbed her back and punched her in the face. She fell to the ground, the men laughed and left her in the room.

Vyserra crawled into the bed and started hysterically crying. She knew Aemond would be looking for her everywhere, she just hoped he would find her in time before Lancel Beesbury came to claim her as his wife.