Kidnapping

*Vyserra's POV*

The next few days were spent blissfully. Everyone was flocking around Vyserra and Aemond as they made plans for the wedding. They were caught multiple times trying to sneak away to their rooms and scolded by Queen Alicent for not acting their age.

Each night Aemond would take the secret passage to Vyserra's rooms where they made love all night. The days were filled with wedding plans. There was two ceremonies to plan, as they would have a public wedding at the Sept, and a private Valyrian wedding too.

Everyone seemed to have forgotten about Lancel Beesbury because of the happy news. It hadn't even entered Aemond's mind or he would have remembered the rage, but they were too happy and busy to think anything of him. If Lancel was of sound mind, he would have went and hidden in one of his father's castles, a long way away from Prince Aemond.

Vyserra had planned a secret meeting with Aemond after lunch, before her dress fitting. She finished early and crept away, up to her rooms. Aemond would leave soon after so it didn't look too obvious. She wanted some time to put on a nice set of lingerie.

She entered her rooms and felt someone behind her, she tried to scream but her mouth was covered with an old rag. She couldn't move as it was someone much stronger than she was. She could see black dots in her version and she knew she was going to pass out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aemond's POV* 

Aemond gave Vyserra a knowing look as she quietly removed herself from the lunch table. He couldn't wait to get upstairs and get Vyserra naked. His father started speaking to him about repairs to the Dragon Pit, something he couldn't care less about as it was eating his time with Vyserra. He was as patient as possible before excusing himself, knowing she'd be waiting for him.

He took the steps to the rooms two at a time. When he got to the door he entered, "Vyserra?" he said. She wasn't there, he checked her bathroom and wondered where she got to, more than likely someone stopped her on the stairs to congratulate her, or to try and impress the Queen to be. 

Aemond waited 15 long minutes before he thought something might have been wrong. Possibly Alicent sent for her. Aemond was a very impatient person, he started looking for Vyserra. He called in on his mother to ask where she was.

"I thought you two had run off together again," Alicent raised her eyebrows at him, "She's due here soon, I'm sure she'll show up."

Aemond waited at his mothers rooms, he started feeling like something wasn't quite right. When Vyserra was late for Alicent, he sent the Guards to look for her. 10 minutes later, some Guards came back and said they couldn't find her.

Aemond was on edge. "I want the whole castle searched for Vyserra NOW," he ordered them.

His mother reassured him that she would be somewhere, and that he may be overreacting. He didn't care and he would rather be safe than sorry.

It was another 20 minutes when the sound that made Aemond panic came. The scream from the Dragon Pit shook the windows in the Red Keep. An agonised scream from one dragon was followed by screams from all of them.

Alicent looked at Aemond in panic. Aemond's stomach flipped and he paled. "Get my sister Rhaenyra and Daemon, my father, the King's Guard, I want everyone here NOW." he started pacing, something was extremely wrong. He was sure it was Silverwing who started the scream at the pit and it would only be because Vyserra was in trouble.

The whole family came up from lunch together, panicked.

"What's happened brother? Where is Vyserra?" Rhaenyra asked, her mothers intuition knowing something was wrong too.

"She's not here! Where is she?" Aemond shouted.

"That was Silverwing screaming," said Daemon, "Fuck, where is she?"

"My Prince, my King," Criston Cole entered, breathless. "Lancel Beesbury has disappeared with his men, they were in their apartments this morning, and they're all gone."

The feeling of anger pained Aemond, he glared at Cole. Rhaenyra, Daemon and Vyserra's brothers all looked at Viserys.

Rhaenyra looked like she was going to faint, "They can't have gotten far, she was here only an hour ago, dragons, all of us, dragons."

Aemond didn't need to be told twice, he started sprinting to the stables, Vyserra's family close behind, he grabbed the first horse he could see, saddle less and bridle less and galloped to the pit.

Aemond couldn't think, he just got straight onto Vhagar and up in the sky, circling the city, his eyes were tearing and his hands were bleeding. No thoughts were in his head, he couldn't process what was happening. 

Only a few minutes later Daemon was in the skies beside him, "We will take North Aemond, the others are covering other ground," he guided Vhagar with Caraxes. "We will get her Aemond, and I'll fucking flay him myself," Daemon shouted to him, Aemond couldn't reply.