Reunited

*Aemond's POV*

Aemond jumped awake some hours later, immediately looking for Vyserra. He had been dreaming that she was still in the Beesbury Castle alone. He found her immediately as he was wrapped around her and he tried to calm down. He was sweating and he felt like his heart was going to jump from his chest.

He listened to the sound of Vyserra breathing and held her tightly to soothe him. He knew he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so he held her there and reflected on the last few days. He could feel himself wanting to cry again, with relief. He thought through plans to ensure Vyserra had protection at all times and anyway that he would stop this from happening again. 

After some hours he could feel Vyserra waking up and to his surprise she did what she had done each morning and that was press herself against him, trying to tease him. He felt himself getting hard even through all of the anxiety. 

He whispered in her ear, "Are you awake Princess?"

She let out a low moan and pressed herself into him more and he turned her around to face him.

"Are you OK? How are you feeling?" he said, concern thick in his voice. 

She giggled and kissed him. As much as he wanted to kiss Vyserra he needed her to take him seriously. 

"Princess I am worried about you, please."

She huffed, "I am fine! I promise I'm fine, I feel much better," she tried to kiss him again.

"We should get the Maester to check on you," he stroked her face, he wanted her but his need to make sure she was OK overruled his boner.

"I am fine Aemond, I thought you would have missed me," she pouted and looked sad.

He took her face in his hands, "You have no idea how much I've missed you, I am worried about you," he pleaded with her.

"Don't you want me now my face is messed up?" she looked upset.

"Vyserra, you're being silly now. Of course it isn't that, you're the most beautiful thing in the world, but I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to tire you, you should be resting, let me look after you," she pouted at him and he couldn't help but laugh, "You are insatiable!"

Aemond looked into her eyes and saw the longing for him there and couldn't help himself any longer and kissed her. They kissed passionately and hungrily and he realised how much he needed her. 

Vyserra tried to get on top of him, "No," he growled at her. "Absolutely not, you are injured, you lie there and behave yourself or I'll keep you on bed rest."

Vyserra grinned, "Of course my Prince," she said sarcastically and he squeezed her waist, making her jump.

Aemond untied the robe she had fallen asleep in and buried his face in her breasts, kissing them tenderly. Vyserra tried to grab his cock and he slapped her away, not wanting her to use an ounce of energy.

He kissed down her belly and in between her thighs until she was thrusting her hips trying to get to him. She was moaning loudly as he dived into her, inserting two fingers into her. He stayed there and relished being near her again and hearing her moan his name. He stayed down on her for as long as he thought Vyserra could bare it.

He went back to kiss her and entered her gently, still scared he would hurt her. 

"Are you OK?" he whispered.

She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately while he thrust into her as gently as he could. It wasn't long until Vyserra was clinging onto his back and pulling him down as she orgasmed hard. Aemond, as always continued straight after, not being able to control himself when she was finishing. 

After catching his breath, he kissed Vyserra's neck while she giggled. 

"You're so bad, you should be resting you little witch," he kissed her, "I love you."

She grabbed his waist this time, "I love you, I will rest now I promise!"

They cuddled for a moment until they heard a dragon's screech and Vyserra jumped up.

"Be careful Vyserra!"

"Oh be quiet Aemond I'm fine! That's Silverwing," she ran to the window excitedly.

Aemond came behind her and wrapped his arms around her, "Someone must have let her out to meet us, she will be dying to see you."

"I must go down and see her!" Vyserra started looking for clothes.

"Not for long Vyserra, you heard the Maester. You can see her but you aren't going anywhere, and after you will eat and rest for at least a few days, as well as see the Maester," Aemond demanded.

"Or what?" Vyserra giggled and ran away from him.

"I mean it, if I have to tie you up in here I will do it," Aemond growled at her.

"That doesn't sound so bad..." Vyserra rolled her eyes at Aemond. "Come on, get dressed!"

Aemond couldn't believe how full of life Vyserra was already and although he wanted her to rest he was so happy she was being herself. He smiled to himself watching her rummaging around the wardrobe looking for a dress that would fit her and thanked the Gods again.