Ladies Day

Thanks for all the likes and reads <3

*Vyserra's POV*

An hour later Vyserra was in the private gardens of King's Landing in a toweling robe surrounded by all of the ladies and female servants. Queen Alicent had Ladies Days every month, where the women would be pampered together and use the hot springs that were available. 

Vyserra was sitting pretending to relax, with cucumber on her eyes partly listening to conversations and partly day dreaming about the time she spent earlier with Aemond. 

Alicent stood up, "OK you three," talking to Helena, Rhaenyra and Vyserra, "I have a beautiful womb massage arranged for the four of us in the private room," she took Vyserra's hand a led her while Rhaenyra and Helena walked ahead. "I swear by these Vyserra to keep your womb healthy to carry children. I suppose it won't be long until you are remarried. I'm sure you will have a brood to bet your mothers!" she smiled down at her. 

"Admittedly, I would love a daughter," Vyserra was thinking of Visenya. "Perhaps one day."

Helena was muttering to herself, Alicent smiled at Vyserra and went to check on her. They then got ready for the massage.

Vyserra was trying to relax during her womb massage, but her mind was still drifting to Aemond. She wanted to shake herself for being so obsessed. They were about 30 minutes in when there was a shuffle and a "Princess Helena, are you well?"

Helena had sprung to her feet and was approaching Vyserra, she was in a daze and muttering to herself. Alicent sprung up too. 

Helena came to Vyserra and put her hands on her womb space, she looked straight into Vyserra's eyes and said, "here you will carry Aemond the Second of the Seven Kingdoms, and a Queen, too."

Vyserra looked up at Helena, Alicent's face paled. Helena took Vyserra's hands, "I tried to tell you, but I haven't been able to get the words out."

Rhaenyra was up at this point, she touch Vyserra's womb too, in awe. "Amazing, I suspected..."

Alicent hugged all three women, "How delightful, this is just beautiful news."

"Whoa OK guys," Vyserra said, "I am not pregnant."

"Of course my dear," Alicent touched her hand, "I will not rush you. We need not speak this to anyone at the moment if that is your desire," Vyserra looked like she was going to faint, "we do not want to stress you."

Vyserra was processing what this meant, she didn't want to get ahead of herself and be disappointed. "It is not to say for certainty that it will happen," Vyserra said, still in shock.

"Of course, let this prophecy not scare you, things will happen organically of course, I would not force you into this," Alicent said, "We need not say anything to Aemond if you would not like us to."

"No, please, I think it best not..." Vyserra said, still struggling to take in this news.

"Come, let's have a tea, Vyserra we can come back to this later."