Revenge Part 2

TW: Violence, death

*Vyserra's POV*

Vyserra's awoke early. Aemond had rolled over to the other side of the bed in his sleep. She went out to the balcony and started smoking, knowing Aemond hated it. But she was feeling apprehensive about the day.

She stared out over the landscape and couldn't wait for the day to be over, and her kidnappers dead. She knew they would go back to King's Landing and have easy days, they would be able to plan the wedding and live in the bliss they had been.

Even through the trauma Vyserra felt happy. She was grateful. She was back with Aemond and she knew nothing would happen to her again. Aemond had so many soldiers around her and even did a call to the world for the best female fighters, so Vyserra would have guards inside her chambers too.

Fifteen minutes went by as Vyserra stood and watched the dragons beyond the castle walls. The door slid open and she felt Aemond's arms wrapping around her, he kissed her neck.

"Why aren't you in bed? Hm?" he said.

Vyserra turned to face Aemond, "I couldn't sleep, come, let us get ready for the day."

Aemond could tell Vyserra wasn't feeling herself. He helped her dress in her plated riding leathers which had been sent from King's Landing. He tried to persuade her to break her fast but she wasn't listening and wouldn't eat. They walked out of the castle together.

Vyserra's family were already on the ground near the dragons. 

Daemon walked to greet them, he clapped his hands together, hugged Vyserra and put his hand on Aemond's shoulder, "Troops are outside, not that we will need them. Cole will order Lancel and Richmond be delivered to the doors. They will do as bid when they see eight full grown dragons at their doors."

It was a mighty group, Helaena, Aegon, Luke, Jace, Rhaenyra, Daemon, Vyserra and Aemond all mounted their dragons and took to the sky.

Vyserra felt a rush of elation on Silverwing, side by side with Aemond and Vhagar. It didn't take long for them to reach Vyserra's prison. Silverwing let out a massive roar, breathing fire. Silverwing could almost feel the pain Vyserra went through here. 

They flew over the castle for some minutes, Vyserra keeping an eye on the main gate. It wasn't long before two people were thrown out and she took her dragon to land, Aemond and Daemon right behind her.

They dismounted and approached the men who were circled by knights and Vyserra laughed with no humor to see Lancel cowering in fear, as well as Richmond.

"Remember what you said girl," Richmond shouted to her. Vyserra laughed again.

"I am a Princess," she spat, "I am not your girl, how dare you threaten me! I am to be Queen!"

Daemon walked up to Richmond and punched him fully in the face, Richmond doubled over before Daemon did the same to Lancel, spitting in his face.

Aemond stayed quiet, rage building in him that he knew would be satisfied in minutes.

Vyserra looked at Silverwing who came closer to the men. Lancel was crying now.

"Please Vyserra, I love you, I just wanted to marry you, you don't need to do this," he begged on his knees. Vyserra laughed again.

"You wanted to take me from my family and rape me," she screamed, "Who will burn first, you are the mighty Lord here Lancel, who first? You or your good friend Richmond?"

Richmond started trying to escape the guards now, Cole put his sword to him.

"WHO FIRST?" Vyserra shouted, "Silverwing has been desperately waiting to meet you both," with that Silverwing raised her head and spit fire into the air. Both men screamed.

"Take Richmond forward," Vyserra ordered Cole. It took five men to drag him to Silverwing. Richmond was crying and praying.

"Dracarys," Vyserra said loudly and Silverwing spat fire directly at Richmond who screamed. It took a long time for the screaming to stop as he was burnt to ashes. Lancel's screaming continued, watching his friend die in front of him.

Lancel and Aemond watched each other. Aemond was enjoying seeing him so frightened. He went close to Vyserra and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, the rage in Lancel's eyes as he was embarrassed again by Aemond made everyone else laugh.

"Take Beesbury forward," Vyserra commanded. "Make him watch as we burn his castle and his friends, I'll be back for him soon."

"Come," Vyserra said to Aemond and Daemon and they followed her to remount.

She was in the air quickly, rage following over her again as she saw where she was imprisoned. "Dracarys," she screamed to Silverwing whose fire filled her vision as she started to burn the castle from above, all of the dragon riders took this signal as screams of "Dracarys" filled the air, followed by the roaring of many dragons. 

They made short work of the small castle, within an hour the screams from inside had died and the castle had collapsed just as the outer buildings had. Vyserra was covered in ash, as was Silverwing. Daemon signaled for all to land and they did, knowing there was no point in continuing. 

Vyserra landed Silverwing near where Lancel was doubled over crying hysterically.

"Happy now Lancel?" she laughed at him, "It's finally your turn. Bring him to me," Vyserra said, Aemond joining her on foot.

Lancel was begging and pleading and Vyserra was enjoying it too much. She decided to put him out of his misery as the knights dumped him at Silverwing's head.

"Dracarys," she breathed and watched him wriggle in the flames for a while before he fell to the floor. Silverwing proceeded to eat his body and she looked away to Aemond and took a deep breath as relief flooded through her.

Aemond took her hand and kissed her forehead, "Shall we go home?"

Vyserra nodded.