The Ball Part 3

*Vyserra's POV, I realise I am not doing well at POV and everything is getting mixed, so might give up on it lol*

"...What do you think of that?" Aemond asked Vyserra, again trying to tilt her head up so she had to look at him.

Vyserra was half-drunk and giddy, she had no idea what to reply to her uncle right now without making herself look even more stupid. She knew he knew exactly what he was doing and she could kill him for embarrassing her like this on purpose, but she was also deeply enjoying this attention from Aemond. Her heart was beating faster than she had ever felt it, from the dancing, the alcohol and the excitement.

He forced her head up this time and she looked straight at him, slightly annoyed at him now as he smirked down at her. She wanted to punch him for this but as she looked at his lips she also wanted to throw herself at him. They were both lost in the moment, his hand still on her face when Jace interrupted. 

"Uncle, can I have my sister for a dance? You have been dancing for 6 songs now," Jace said, frowning at them both, knowing fine well that this was inappropriate, especially when they were both clearly drunk and Aemond had his hand tenderly on Vyserra's face.

Aemond laughed and whispered in Vyserra's ear, "I'll be back for you."

Vyserra felt her whole body shiver as Aemond walked back up to the dais. 

Jace took his sister in a dance, "Vyserra, you two are being quite blatant you know," Vyserra cringed, she was always usually a very discreet person and now it's likely her name would be on everyone's tongue. 

She looked around, a few ladies she didn't know were clearly speaking about her jealously. 

"Ah brother, I've had too much wine, we were only jesting with one another," Vyserra lied.

At that moment she caught Aemond with her eye, he was dancing with one of the young ladies Corlys introduced him too and now it was her turn to feel white hot anger. 

"Brother, I'm going to get some air," she said and stalked out of the ballroom. 

Vyserra went swiftly out to the private garden where the weirwood tree was. It was a place of calm in the middle of a very busy and stressful situation for her. 

She sat underneath the tree and tried to sober herself up before she had to interact with anyone else. Pathetically, she thought she might cry with jealousy. She didn't know what Aemond was playing at and the alcohol had confused her thoughts. 

She was there for a few minutes when she saw Aemond through the window walking down the corridor. She instantly thought about hiding, but it was too late and he had seen her. He strode over to her. 

"I knew you would be hiding here, you always used to hide here when your brothers upset you!" Aemond said proudly, the closer he got to her he realised that she wasn't in the cute mood she was in when they were dancing.

She focused her attention on the tree. She knew she was being childish but she didn't care. He had spent the night teasing her then dancing with someone else and she felt he was purposely confusing her.

He sat down beside her, "What's up?" his tone had changed and he sounded concerned.

She continued to ignore him, "Vyserra, hello?" he again tried to take her face and turn it towards him and she batted off his hand. "Oi!" Aemond said, he couldn't help but be entertained by her. He moved closer to be right beside her. He dragged her towards him and made her sit on his knee. Vyserra didn't push him off, she was getting the attention she wanted and she was trying not to smile. The closeness to Aemond was making her feel aroused.

Aemond pushed her hair behind her ear, "Now tell me what's wrong, before I bend you over and lash you for ignoring direct orders from your Prince." Vyserra hid her face, knowing she was going to go red again. Below her waist pulsed excitedly.

"OK so you would like that, I'll remember that," Aemond squeezed his hands on her waist. Vyserra could feel him growing in his trousers.

She kept ignoring him, "OK I'm sorry, I will stop embarrassing you. What's wrong Vyserra?"

"Nothing," she said quietly, "I just wanted some fresh air."

"Don't lie. You're jealous aren't you? I don't even remember her name Vyserra. Corlys practically made me dance with her, OK? I'm jealous too, I was going to rip out Lancel Beesburys throat, and I might still," he whispered in her ear and looked at her, "Is that a smile I see?" she hid again.

Vyserra was almost bursting with happiness at his words, and desire. She looked up at him finally and said, "OK."

"OK? Is that it? OK?" Aemond smiled at her and moved her so she was straddling him and they both laughed. Vyserra could feel how hard he was against her underwear and she couldn't recall ever wanting someone more. She hoped he wouldn't try and take her right here in the gardens as she thought she might relent.

"Yes, OK," she put her head on Aemond's shoulder to get away from his intense look, but also to be closer to him, he wrapped his arms around her and they both sat there just enjoying the feeling for a moment. Aemond started playing with her hair and she let out a tiny moan of pleasure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aemond POV*

Aemond felt his cock twitch when Vyserra let out a tiny moan. He wanted nothing more than to have her right here, or carry her back to his rooms and pleasure her all night. 

He knew he could not do this however, he would not disgrace her in that way. He knew now he wanted Vyserra, but again checked himself as she had only been back a few days. He could see how nervous he made her and he wanted her to be more comfortable before they would progress into a betrothal. 

He sat and enjoyed being close to Vyserra and tried to control his urges. He could feel her heartbeat pumping through her dress. His face was on her neck and he couldn't stop himself from putting his lips to it. Vyserra shivered and he kissed up to her earlobe. He looked in her eyes for a moment, put his hands on her face and pulled her in for a kiss. He thought he could let himself have this much. 

It wasn't a kiss that Aemond had experienced before. The kisses he had had previously were without care for the other person, rushed and done with the reason to have loveless, meaningless sex. He had never kissed anyone passionately just to simply kiss them.

Aemond guided the kiss, it was slow but intense as he guided her face nearer to his. He could tell Vyserra was nervous which made it even more sweet for him. It was foreign to him, as there was a feeling building not only in his cock but also in his stomach and in his heart. 

The kiss was getting more passionate when there was a disturbance in the hall. They both pulled away reluctantly but before checking the noise Aemond stroked Vyserra's face and made sure she was OK. She was looking at him doe-eyed trying to conceal a smile and Aemond's heart fluttered.

He then checked the disturbance and lifted Vyserra up and hid himself and her behind the tree and put his finger on her lips. When she looked up at him again he kissed her on the cheek quietly while everyone was passing and held her close to him. 

"I'd better take you back to your rooms, unless you want to get caught?" Aemond whispered to her and she nodded.

He took her hand and they walked back stealthily until they were in their tower. When it was finally safe to talk he said, "I have a surprise for you on the morrow, will you walk with me after breakfast?"

"Of course," Vyserra beamed. They were outside her door now, Aemond didn't want to leave her, but he knew he had to be respectful of Vyserra, he thought to much of her to have his way with her now.

"Goodnight Princess," Aemond bent down and kissed her once more before opening the door for her and watching her go in.

Aemond felt a new emotion he wasn't sure he had felt before. Giddy with happiness. He already couldn't wait for the morning. He went back to his room still as hard as a rock. He had to sort out his frustrations before bed, and for the first time he let himself think of Vyserra while he did so and their time in the garden.