Kidnapping part 4

TW: mention of sexual assault, self harm

*Vyserra's POV*

Vyserra was left alone with nothing but her thoughts. Food was put through a hatch every so often but she didn't dare eat it, she was too anxious to eat anyway. She let herself have some water, thinking what was the worst that could happen.

She was in agony from the punch she received from the horrible guard and felt her face swollen and puffy.

She wondered what her family were doing now. What was the plan to get her back? Where was Lancel. She dropped to her knees and prayed to the Old Gods and New that he wouldn't reach her before Aemond. She knew she would be raped if she was forced to wed, she was even worried she may be raped before that from the way the guards had looked at her.

She thought about Aemond, her mother and father, Robar the rest of her family and wept. She thought of Silverwing and never seeing her again and she could feel Silverwing's agony reflecting back. Vyserra screamed into the pillow until she was hoarse. She then scratched her arms until they were bloody, just for something to do, something to take away the pain of being alive in that moment. 

It was hours on and she was lying in the fetal position when she heard a dragon roar. She jumped up and went to the window, she couldn't tell who it was. More dragons roared in a chorus. Vyserra cried again, they were here. She collapsed by the window with relief. She guessed that still didn't explain how they'd get her out, but at least they knew where she was.

Vyserra sat by the tiny window all night and listened to the dragons, by early morning, she could hear war horns. She thanked God that they hadn't taken her far from King's Landing and thought about what an idiot Lancel Beesbury was.

Just as Vyserra was starting to feel some comfort when the fat man from earlier burst in the doors. 

"There's your family outside girl, but they can't do anything in here. What say you I take you before they take you back?" he growled at her, lunging at her, ripping the dress the serving women had put her in.

Vyserra froze, she knew she couldn't get away from this man. She had never felt such pure desperation, "Please, please, they will reward you, I will make sure you are rewarded if you don't touch me. I am to be Queen! My grandfather will give you a Lordship if I am put back untouched, please, you will be honored, I will make sure of it!"

This gave the dimwit food for thought, "Is that right Missy?"

"I promise, please, Ser, what is your name?"

"Richmond, aye, fine, I expect two score maidens as well as a Lordship," the man was so dumb and easy to convince, relief flooded her.

"Of course, Ser, if you help me get back to my family you can have as many maidens as you want," Vyserra breathed.

"Aye, I will see what I can do then," he turned and left.

Rage and fear filled Vyserra, when she got back to her family he's the first one who would be fed to the dragons. She couldn't believe her luck with how stupid Lancel Beesbury and his men were.

She was still shaking and went back to watching at the window, seeing a large shadow floating overhead. Vyserra was terrified, if one man could try, she bet more could.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aemond's POV*

Aemond arrived at Groveswood Castle in the dark, he circled the castle all night long, knowing that Vyserra was inside made him feel awful as he couldn't protect her from here. He hoped she knew he was there and that would give her some comfort. He was sure the whole castle would be aware as the numerous dragons were extremely noisy.

He had to leave Heleana and Vyserra's brothers to patrol as he went to speak with Rhaenyra, Viserys and Daemon to find out what the plan of action was.

"You two need to leave the talking to me and Rhaenyra, you are too fired up," Viserys started, Daemon went to interject, "Brother, please trust me, I am the King. I swear to you both, you have free rein to do whatever you wish once we have Vyserra back."

"I agree it must be done, I cannot control myself right now," Aemond said sadly. 

Daemon nodded, "Fine."

Aemond knew he must let this be, Rhaenyra wanted her back just as much as he did and he could rely on her to be calm and not make rash decisions. 

"Brother, I know this is a stupid thing to say right now but you look ill, you could rest a little," Rhaenyra said worriedly looking at Aemond, who had rubbed his eyes red and had blood all over him.

He shook his head, "At least wash your cut hands, the last thing we need is you down with an infection, I will get someone to attend to you," he nodded, she had a point, he needed to be on Vhagar and not down with a fever.

He had washed and went to study the castle with Daemon in day light, there was a number of soldiers and he bet it would stand for a while against a siege. It would never stand dragon fire but of course he couldn't do that with Vyserra inside.

He brainstormed breaking in when it was dark and getting her himself, but in reality that would just put her at more risk, he had to let Rhaenyra treat with these men. He felt sick.

Aemond couldn't believe how much he was crying, he hadn't cried since he was a child. He should feel embarrassed because it was obvious to everyone, but he cared about nothing but Vyserra.

He saw a party going to the castle gates after a while, to treat with them, he reckoned. He prayed again, full of anxiety. When they returned he went and landed Vhagar, he could see everyone coming down from their dragons aside from Aegon and Heleana who stayed in the skies.

Aemond entered the tent that had been set up and didn't say anything, too drained to talk.

Rhaenyra started when they entered the tent, everyone sat but Aemond, "They want Lancel back, they want Lord Beesbury back, they want 1 million golden dragons and they want holdings for the twenty main men in there. They say she is unharmed."

Hope again glittered in Aemond's stomach, but he couldn't believe what they were saying.

Daemon snorted, "They are fucking idiots, get the gold, get fake deeds, give them everything they want and once Vyserra is here and Caraxes is at the door we will get it all back. They will burn anyway."

"You have my permission to go ahead, of course," said Viserys, sounding relieved.

"Send Jace and Luke to King's Landing to get the gold. Get the maester who came with us in here to prepare the forgery's. Lord Beesbury is here in chains. Larys has sent word that he knew of his sons betrayal and didn't stop him for one reason or another, he can go as requested and burn too," Rhaenyra said.

"Do you believe she is unharmed?" Aemond asked Rhaenyra quietly. 

Rhaenyra went to him and put her arms on his shoulders, "We will get her back, I pray she is unharmed, but if she is we will do everything to fix her again, we just need to pray we have her back soon," Aemond nodded.

Everyone in the room was thinking the same thing and it's a women alone with that amount of soldiers didn't have a good chance of coming back without being molested. Aemond nodded and left the tent and went back to patrol on Vhagar.

Everything was ready by nightfall to do an exchange, when they went back to treat they refused to speak to them until the morning, and demanded another 1 million gold.

Rhaenyra finally broke at this announcement, thinking of her little girl in there for another night, expecting to have her back now. Thankfully, she had asked that more gold than asked had been taken, foreseeing this but they would have to wait another twelve hours.

Aemond was fit to collapse, having not slept for such a long time and the emotions he was feeling. He flew around the castle all night long again, hoping Vyserra knew she wasn't alone.