Description.

Sometimes, when the truth is right in front of you, you are too blind to even see it. What if reality isn't what it seems?

Aliya Ahmed is what you would call an orphan who has been used all her life by her step-sister, her stepmother, while her father never even cares for her.

She has always put her family before herself.

She fell in love with Hamza Hassan, but that ended as soon as her stepsister Alina saw him. She made up her mind to make Aliya's life miserable, and that's what she did.

With the influence of her mother, Alina did everything possible to break Aliya's heart in every way that Rukiya knew how.

Everyone has a secret that will hurt them or even break their family.

Accidents happen when people least expect them.

Alina got high on drugs and called Aliya to come and get her, even though she knew that Aliya didn't have a driving license.

Alina collided with an oncoming car, causing an accident that ended up killing her and making Aliya the culprit in front of Hamza.

Revenge is the word that is in Hamza's mind and heart. He wanted her to pay for what she did to the love of his life.

But what happens when secrets emerge, proving Aliya's innocence of whatever he accuses her of?

Sometimes things aren't what they seem to be. We need to look at it more closely to understand it.