Chapter Eight.

Rumors

Whenever you hear a rumor, always consider the source from which it comes.

One month later.

It has been a month since Hamza and Ayla joined Aliya, Muskaan, and Zayn at the school.

They have always been hanging out together, either in school or even at the park where they first met.

But this didn't sit well with Alina and her group, as they wanted Hamza to be with Alina instead of Aliya.

It's time for the plan to start. Thank you, Mother, for the plan you provided for me.

Alina gave a signal to one of her friends to make the move about the rumor that would or might ruin Aliya and Hamza's friendship for good.

Anita started going to a group of girls who love to gossip and telling them about what she had discovered about Aliya.

"No, I don't believe that's true...."

"Yeah, she isn't that type of person to do what you are telling us...."

They need a little convincing. Thank God for Alina's quick thinking.

Anita removed a forged picture of Zayn and Aliya together in a compromising situation.

But what they didn't know was that they were cousins, and what they thought

"So, it is true. I can't believe she could stoop this low. Especially to her best friend. She isn't someone to be trusted", one of the girls says after seeing the picture.

Anita looked behind her and saw Hamza walking towards her.

This is a perfect opportunity for me to get the second part of the plan in motion.

She started talking loudly about Aliya and Ahad while knowing that Hamza was behind her.

No, no, it can't be true. This isn't happening. How could they lie to me by saying that they are cousins and Muskaan is the one who has always been in love with Zayn? I will need to talk to them, but first I will need to get my hands on the picture.

He walked away from there and turned around to go and look for Asad. He might have an explanation for what he heard.

Meanwhile, Anita ran to her friend Alina and informed her of everything that had happened.

"Are you sure he heard?" Alina asks her friend.

"Yes, I am sure. He looked furious, and I think he went to see her..."

"Thank you so much, my friend. You are a great friend", Alina says to her, hugging her.

Even if you had the best grades, I would have Hamza, who is rich and handsome, even though I don't think I would fall in love with him. I am doing this for you, Mother. So that you can love me or even try to care for me.

Hamza found Muskaan and Aliya at the library studying for their upcoming presentation. He needed to talk to Aliya because he couldn't believe what he heard, especially when he was planning to have a relationship with her.

"Aliya, can we talk?" he asked as soon as he took a seat beside them.

"Sure, we can talk..."

"I will go ahead, Aliya. I will call you and get the research paper from you later," Muskaan says, knowing that it was more important for them to talk.