Chapter 05

༺ꀭꀎꌗ꓄ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꓄ꅏꂦ ꂦꎇ ꀎꌗ༻

"How could you do that Richard?!" his mother yelled. They made sure Amy stayed in the room, knowing that the girl will stand up to them to protect their son.

"He shouldn't have touched her then! She didn't like it!" he yelled back. His parents were shocked, never in his 13 years has he ever raised his voice at them. Not even when he wanted a toy or snack.

"That still does not make it right! That poor boy has to go for surgery. He said that after you broke his hand, you kept twisting it and after that you stepped on it"

"Can I go to Amy now? She can hear your yelling and is probably scared right now" he said with a dull voice that made his parents surprised again. He did not look like their sweet boy in that moment.

He made his way upstairs so find Amy pacing up and down in the room. When she heard the door open she stopped and jumped on him.

He landed on his behind but made sure to protectively hold her secure. The girl cupped his cheeks, "Are you okay? You not hurt? Did you cry? I'm sorry!"

So much questions.

Richard smiled at her worried face and pecked her nose, "I'm fine. That boy got hurt remember? I'm fine"

She girl giggled with her red cheeks, still not used to the extra affection his been giving her lately.

"Let's play. Just the two of us
No one else"