Chapter 07

༺L⋆i⋆a⋆m༻

"Amy, sit down my child. Richard will be here soon" Mr Rumble told the excited 9 year old as she hopped around.

"But Richard went to the bakery! He always gets me something yummy!" she beamed and drools a bit just thinking about the types of treats he might get her.

"While we wait on him, let's have a talk" Mrs Rumble pat the spot next to her allowing the girl to make herself comfortable.

"Amy, are you okay being with our son?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you okay just being with him? Eating, sleeping, playing, are you okay doing all those things with him only? No one else?"

"Yes" the girl answered instantly, "Richard does not like it if I'm with others and I like being with him"

"W-Well how about we introduce you to someone!" the parents asked her.

"Who?"

"He is our friend's son. He's 10 and loves cake just as much as you do!"

The girl's eyes sparkled at the new information. Richard did not have that much of a sweet tooth so she could not share the excitement with him.

"B-But Richard won't like it. He'll get mad"

"Then if he gets mad and stops you from making new friends then you will sleep with us and he'll sleep on his own. That will be his punishment"

"Oh..."

"Now, he should be here soo-"

*Ding dong*

"Oh that must be him" Mr Rumble opened the door.

"Hi mister. Mommy said I should come here" the cheerful boy said.

"Yes, come in come in Liam"

The boy came in and politely greeted the woman when his eyes landed on Amy.

"Oh are you Amy? Mommy said that you like cake. What cakes do you like? I like the chocolate ones but not dark chocolate. It makes my tongue bitter"

"R-Really? Me too" Amy softly said.

"I like biscuits too!"

"Me too! I l-like the shape ones"

"Those are fun!"

While the two new friends excitedly spoke about their favourite treats, the parents smiled happily seeing the girl converse with a new face.

But they forgot about one thing

Or rather someone

"Who the hell is this?"