Chapter 11

༺S̸w̸e̸e̸t̸ A̸m̸y̸༻

Richard

The minute we got home, Amy ran straight to our room with her books in hand.

My mother chuckled at her excitement.

"She only chose that little books? I expected her to want the whole place", father said.

"It's just as surprising to me" I said as I made my way up.

Once I entered the room, I saw Amy patiently waiting on the bed for me to come.

"Richard! Read me this one, please!" she smiled that beautiful smile.

"Sure princess"

Amy

My eyes were heavy once Richard reached the middle of the second book.

He's a good reader and his voice makes me even more sleepy.

I tried to suppress my yawn but Richard already saw.

"Let's end it there for now princess" he kissed my forehead and closed the book.

He cuddled me until I finally fell asleep.

Mr & Mrs Rumble

We watched as our son tucked Amy in bed. He has always been different with her but the minute she turns her back or is away from him, he changes.

After he tucked her in, he got up and caressed her face, "My sweet little Amy" he whispered, "Our time will come. You are far too young to understand my feeling but one day, you will"

This is getting too serious, we have to do something once again.