Chapter 14

༺L̶a̶s̶t̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶s༻

Amy

"This is for your own good" The Rumbles told me as Richard's aunt pulled up.

"This is as far as we take you my child" Mrs Rumble pecked my forehead.

"You will be with Angelina from now on" he motioned for her to come closer.

"B-But Richard will be mad" I shook in fear, knowing what will happen to me and them.

"Don't worry. He will not find you" Mr Rumble embraced me.

Suddenly Mrs Rumble's phone rang, she looked and ignored it. Then Mr Rumble's, he also ignored it. Their faces full of fear.

"You have to go now. Get in the car. We'll see each other soon my child"

Mrs Rumble

Once Amy got in my sister's car, my husband hugged me, "She'll be alright. She's young. She has her whole life ahead of her. We cannot let our son destroy our late friend's daughter"

"I know but she was a daughter to us" I softly cried.

"I'll take care of her. Nothing will happen to her, I promise Sis" Angelina said as she hugged me before getting in the car and driving off with Amy.

As soon as they left our phones went off.

Richard

Do you have Amy?

Where is she ?

Only I am allowed to take her!

Where the hell is she?

Her clothes are gone!

Where the hell are you?!

"I'm scared my love" I told my husband.

"He is our son. We tried to raise him right but he took another path. We need to go back"

We drove back home to our monstrous son.