Chapter 12

༺𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮༻

Richard

Ever since I took my little angel to the library, she wanted to go every week. As long as I am with her I have no problem.

She learnt alot through those books and since I do not want her in school, I tutor her.

"Hos... Hos-tal. In a hosptal" she struggled.

"In a hospital" I corrected her.

"Thank you!", she pecked my cheek. I told her that every time she's happy, she should kiss me wherever she wants. So far I got several kisses within 2 days.

"They took a need - ill... What's a need - ill?" she asked while stopping halfway on the sentence in the book.

"A needle, my love",I stroked her hair.

"That thing that goes in your arm?" she asked as she only took a shots a few times after her parents passed away.

"Yes but it doesn't always go in your arm. It can be injected in other parts as well"

"Oh...i don't like needles" she pouted.

"Don't worry. I will make sure that no needle comes in contact with your beautiful skin" I kissed her temple.

Mr Rumble

I watched as Richard taught her how to read. He even taught the poor girl to kiss him! Even if it is innocent to her, to him it is not.

"Are you sure about this dear?" my wife asked.

"That is the only thing I can think of"

"He'll be furious" she shook next to me.

I grabbed my shoulders, "That's why we have to be prepared. Those two cannot be together. He will ruin her and everything that is in her presence"

"So we really have no other choice?"

"None"