Chapter 13

༺T̺h̺e̺ E̺s̺c̺a̺p̺e̺༻

Amy

"Where are we going?" I said the Rumbles as they shoved my suitcases in the car.

"We're taking you some place far" Mr Rumble answered as he got in front of the wheel.

"So a trip?! Yay! When is Richard coming? Is he still packing then?" I asked, looking back at the house waiting for him to appear.

"No sweety, he will not be coming with" Mrs Rumble replied and we drove off.

"What? Why?!" I cried.

"You are going to stay at my sister's place. You have to be far away from that son of ours" she said.

"But I don't want to!"

"Amy, look at me! If you stay with him, he will lock you up and throw away the key. Don't you see? He does not allow you to go to school, does not let you have friends, he doesn't even let you out of the house! He wants you all to himself. Do you really want to stay with him and not go out or be with other kids like you? "

What she said sunk in. He really didn't let me go out or have friends. Liam never came back either.

" Amy, please. Let us protect you so you can live your life " Mr Rumble softly said.

With tears falling down my cheeks, I weakly nodded.

"Okay"

Meanwhile

The said male entered his suddenly quiet home in hopes of surprising his little angel with her favourite sweets.

Only to find their room empty.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!"