Chapter 06

༺S͓̽o͓̽m͓̽e͓̽t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽s͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽ d͓̽o͓̽n͓̽e̽༻

Mr and Mrs Rumble are concerned.

Richard has been acting very strange lately. Especially around Amy.

They already share a room and a bed. After the accident, the parents thought that it would be better if those two got closer, mostly to distract Amy from her parents but now Richard wants to do EVERYTHING with her.

He wants to eat with her, feed her, dress her, clothe her even bathe with her. If they were the same age then it would not be a problem to bathe together but the age gap is too much.

Amy is now 9 years old and Richard is 15. Anyone can see that he does not see her as a sister or friend.

When his mother tried to feed her, Richard grabbed the spoon out of her hand to feed Amy.

When his father wanted to take Amy out for a stroll, Richard said that she should stay inside and stay with him.

When they told her to play outside and make friends, Richard made it clear that he is the only one she needs. No one else.

They saw all this. Yet Amy did not.

It's like he casted a spell on her. She agrees with everything he says and does not find it wrong in the slightest. Nor does she question him.

Something has to be done.