Chapter 21

༺𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙༻

3 years I've waited.

Three long years.

I never liked waiting when it came to my sweet little girl but this time, I had to.

I'm no longer that 15 year old boy who had nothing but love to offer her.

My preparations are complete.

This house, our house.

I couldn't simply get her back and except us to live on the streets.

No no no

My little Amy deserves to live in nothing but comfort.

Made some cash, stole some and did a few things but I got it.

A perfect house.

Away from everyone, far away from people who'd take her away from me again.

Personally I never like woods. It was too noisy in the wind and sometimes too cold but that changed my mind when I bought it.

Amy would be too scared to go into the woods alone. There's no one around so she'll need me around to keep her safe.

It's perfect.

Her room is perfect. Filled with everything she liked from back then and now.

Just because she stays with that woman doesn't mean I don't won't try to see what my girl likes nowadays.

She grew to be really beautiful so of course she won't like the same things as in the past.

I had to get that information in order to complete her room.

I looked one more time around the house. Everything is done.

Only one thing left to do.

Amy my angel

I've waited long enough.

Let's bring you home.