Chapter 27

༺🄼🄾🅅🄴 🄸🄽 ༻

"Yes, it's me Amy. Your Richard" he smiled sweetly at her.

Tears built up in her eyes.
She couldn't believe it.

Was she dreaming?
Did she fall asleep on the couch again?

How is he here?
Its been three years.

"Is - Is that really you?" she sniffed as the tears fell down her cheeks.

"Of course", he wiped her falling tears, "Who else would it be? A ghost?" he playfully said.

"But - But" she couldn't speak. She cried and clung into him while he held her tightly in his arms. Something he has been waiting to do for so long.

"I missed you! I didn't want to leave you! " she wailed even more.

"Shh Little one. Let's go inside first" he rubbed her little head.

She nodded while he head her hand and gently pulled her towards her room.

They sat down on the bed while Amy tried to calm down.

"Feel better now?"

"Mmm" Amy dried her tears.

"I missed you, Amy" he pecked her forehead.

"I thought you'd never want to see me again?" she whispered as she looked down to her lap in guilt.

"Why would you say that?"

"Your parents took me away from you and gave me to Miss Angelina. I thought you would be mad and think that I wanted yo leave you but I didn't", she cried once again in his neck.

He rubbed her head and pecked her cheek, "I'm not going anywhere now. I was never mad at you. I knew you'd never leave without saying anything"

She nod in his neck and held him tighter.

"Amy? Look at me"

She slowly pulled away and looked into those kind and gentle eyes that she missed.

"Do you want to move in with me?"