17 x The Foundation is Falling

Cynatra woke up before Juan which was surprising, she never woke up before him. What wasn't surprising was the fact that he was still holding her. Only this time his hand was under her shirt.

His thumb messaging the space under her right boob. Something so simple had her on edge. This wasn't the first time he had done this in his sleep. The first time he had been along her waist line, dancing dangerously close to the center.

She took a deep breath, trying to erase the thoughts in her mind so she could go back to sleep but he had startled her, by palming her rib cage. It followed with sliding his hand upward to lightly cup a breast, messaging it.

She hummed at the sudden change in contact. Juan kissed her neck, still playing with her body. Now covering the boob with his hand, he used his thumb to graze her nipple.

Cynatra wanted him to wake up now, she knew he was still sleep because he was snoring. Whatever he was dreaming about, she wanted too. She wanted him, and she was going to have him.

She rotated her hips against Juan's pelvis, one way to wake him up was to wake him up. She felt him rising against her which confirmed it was working.

"It's too early for you to be up." He spoke retracting his hand from her shirt. She had missed the contact already. "My bad" he apologized for where his hand had been. He never wanted to make her uncomfortable, even though he always felt compelled touch her.

"It's fine." She subtly continued to rub against him, Cyn needed him to get the message.

"Amor, chill." Juan hissed.

She continued until he gripped her hips, "Why don't you listen?"

"Just give me what I want and I will."

Juan reached into her shorts to see how bad she wanted him. And trust it was bad. She was prepared to risk it all and he would do absolutely anything to give her the nut she was after.

He continued to rub her pearl slowly, she was ready but he loved building her to that place.

His alarm interrupted them which he ignored but it certainly took Cynatra out of the element, slowly but surely.

What else could interrupt them?

Her own phone rang right as she slipped out of her shorts.

"Gotta be kidding me." The continuous ringing made her pull her shorts back up.

"Saved by the bell I guess." He laughed kissing her temple before going into the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" She asked whoever was on her phone. "Cynatra, there's a problem with construction. And we don't know what to do." The voice belonged to Tammy.

She muttered an 'okay, I'll be down there' and hung up, "Juan, we need to get to Round 1."

"I'm coming."

Juan needed to release and he refused to leave the house on brick. He had been taking longer than expected and he just could not get himself to the point he needed to be.

"You okay in there?" Cynatra asked outside of the bathroom.

Did he tell her the truth or the lie?

She walked into the bathroom because he had been taking too long to respond. Opening the door to the shower, she watched in amusement.

"That bad huh?" She giggled.
"Either help or get out. I'm not playing with you this morning." He groaned.

She shrugged leaving the shower door open but staying in the bathroom to get ready. "I know you didn't leave this door open, letting in all this cold air? Aye. Cynatra bring your ass over here and close this door." He demanded.