57 x I Want You

"Juan... you said you were gonna fix this and you have not."

"I know, and I'm sorry. Shit been crazy. You know, I'll handle it now." Cynatra continues to talk to the front door with her things. "Cynatra come back!"

Juan stared out the window of the coach bus they were using for their away game. Thinking about the conversation he had a few days ago. The gloomy weather wasn't doing much for his mood. Being in Toronto and away from his growing family was hard on him. Another issue he had: Shalissa. She made her appearance again, but this time it was only online. Cynatra blocked a few emerging sports gossips blogs because the tags were aggressive. As stated, Cynatra wouldn't hesitate to leave the space that didn't feel safe.

She was at home, working hard to finish her courses, run a business and become a mom. The one year anniversary of her father's death was approaching and she didn't have time to deal with Juan's madness.

"JTA, you good?" Gary asked taking a seat down next to him. "Truly, I'm not. This the craziest year of my life. And I feel like I can't keep up."

"You shouldn't beat yourself up over things you can't control bro. Fix the things you can."

Two days later....

Juan paced back and forth as some the of team and gathered in his living room. They didn't know why he called this "meeting" during their chill day but they would listen to what he had to say.

"What's the big to do?" Klay asked cracking a few seeds.
"Yeah, what's going on? And Klay lemme get some seed man." Jordan held out his hand hoping his teammate would share.

"But Juan gave me these" The older man pouted.

"Klay, please share." Iggy begged as he got comfortable in his seat. "Yeah JTA we ain't got all day, what's this about?"

"I'm about to ask this woman to be with me, like forreal."

"Thank God, shit! Playing around like the streets are a place to be." Draymond threw his hands up. Dray was a big advocate of Juan and Cyn. They reminded him of himself and Hazel. It wasn't the right time before, but definitely the time now.

"He's right, locked down is the way to go." Damion added. Juan just did not know how to go about it.

"What does Cyn like?"

Cynatra, Ricki and Jaiden were looking at properties for Ricki's salon. The first places they found, just didn't work for her. With a fresh list, they had a hope for the future. This property manager wasn't particularly Cyn's favorite.

"I don't like the way she's looking at me Jai, but I won't tell Ricki." Cyn frowned as the manager disregarded her latest question. "Keep calm, you know how you get."

Cynatra mugged him, one thing she didn't like was someone telling her the obvious. She wouldn't intentionally let her emotions get away from her. "Jaiden James don't get on my nerves." She brushed him off walking around a location she thought was too small.

Ricki looked uneasy as she noticed the outlet availability. "Are we able to reconstruct for more outlets?"

"No, the owner is strongly against it. They have suggestions for accommodations though." Sara offered. "Umm give me a moment."

Ricki stepped to the side to make a phone call, it made her feel good that she had the ability to have a a strong core group that she could vent to. Right now, she needed her other half to break the tie.

"Chelley, baby I miss you. How's the walk through?"
"Hey Jojo, I miss you too. It's going." She trailed. He could hear something was off.

"What's wrong?"