25 x Possibly That

The Warriors would be going against the Pistons tonight. The great part was, it's an early game.

Juan had just gotten lunch for the staff at Round 1. Something special to show his appreciation of all of their hard work.

His favorite lady laid in their new and improved office on the couch, taking a nap. Cynatra hadn't gotten in sleep in days. Her mind in work mode and she needed to make sure everything was done. It was the beginning of November and renovations needed to be expedited for the community drive that would be in a few weeks.

Juan entered the office trying to be as quiet as possible. He unfortunately bumped into a chair, thinking that Cynatra would wake up. She didn't.

She's a light sleeper, she should've woken up when the door opened.

He placed their food on table and sat there for awhile to collect himself. He looked over and noticed, she still hadn't moved.

"Cynatra." He called after her but she didn't move.

Walking over the the couch, he sat on the free cushion, moving her hair out of her face. "Amor, wake up." He lightly taps her which causes her to stir.

"Hey, how long was I sleep for?"

"I think since I left. You didn't hear me come in?"

She shook her head, "Must've been in a deep sleep." Cyn stretches before trying to stand up.

"You good?"
"A little dizzy. What did you get to eat?"

"Well I got you a halal platter since that's what you asked for. Chicken and rice with the salad and then there's chicken noodle soup, the thing you're gonna eat first."

She pouted because she didn't want soup but if she didn't eat that before trying to eat anything else, she would throw it back up.

Juan brought the soup to her so she didn't have to stand up. She wasn't paying him any mind but, he was watching her.

Texting the team group chat, he needed some assistance.

Yo bros, I need some advice but I can't call y'all so answer in the chat.

Curry 🏀
What you need?

Money Green  🏀
What's up bro?

DLee 🏀
You did something? 👀

JP 💪🏾
This about Cyn ain't it?

yeah, it is but it's nothing bad.

Curry 🏀
Well, what is it?

I think she's pregnant.

GPII 😂
Baby JTA?! Nah, step away for a min, you gotta call the chat with this one.

"I'll be back."

Juan stepped out of the room and made a quick turn down the hallway full of new conference rooms. He didn't get the chance to call the chat because someone already made it happen. He joined looking at most of his teammates staring at him.

"Bro, what the actual fuck is going on?" Jordan was in disbelief.

"JTA, you really thought going in raw wasn't gonna get you in this position?" Gary asked chuckling.

"Let him talk. So how did you get to this conclusion?" Steph asked closing his office door, he didn't want Ayesha hearing the conversation.