27 x Too Much Truth About Cynatra

"It was a pleasure seeing you again Richelle, we'll notarize the paperwork and you can be on your way to business ownership."  Bruce smiled.

Ricki finally finished her business plan with Cynatra. They were currently getting all the details confirmed before going to invest in a commercial property for Ricki's nail spa.

"This is unreal Cyn. Thank you so much!" Ricki practically jumped onto Cyn in the parking lot.

"You're welcome Rick. I love you deeply, I'd do anything for you. Let's meet with our people and celebrate."

The Warriors would be playing against the Hawks, but at home this time. Everyone would be attending this game, even Jeffery had been given a ticket.

Cynatra was surprised Juan included him but, she didn't care for his presence either way. It was still, fuck Jeffery Allen.

Mychal was the first to spot the two, hugging Cynatra and Ricki. She had been spending a little more time with Ricki due to Wiggins and Jordan being so close.

"I feel like I've been seeing you every other day."

"Because you have My. We did lunch, then did dinner with the boys and then we did that outing with your daughters. Y'all have been keeping me very busy." Ricki laughed. She wasn't complaining, she was enjoying herself.

Cynatra loved that Richelle got along with someone outside of her and Niecey and that she finally gave Jordan the chance they both deserved.

Everyone had bar service but Cynatra was being mindful of her intake, opting for water or ginger ale. Her tests were inconclusive which meant,

"bitch don't drink shit until you know for sure!"

"The Queen of tequila not drinking?" Niecey joked.
"I gotta get up early tomorrow." She lied.

Cynatra didn't want anyone reading into her caution too much, outside of the people who already suspected.

"Cyn, how you feeling today?" Klay asked in passing. "Can't complain. Well I can, but I won't."

"Let us know if you need anything."

He ran to the court, she followed him until her eyes landed on Juan. He smiled at her.

"He's so damn cute, I hate him." She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Don't look now Cyn but here comes trouble." Cyn didn't bother to look up cause she figured the trouble wore a Hawks jersey.

"Hello beautiful."

Cynatra looked up to see Trae Young staring at her. "Hello Mr. Young."

"You look real good tonight, can I take you out after the game?"

"You don't stop do you?"

"Young. She's spoken for." Cynatra looked around Trae to see Steph standing there.

"Oh yeah? Don't seem like it, had to shoot my shot like you OG."
"I'm trying to help you out, take my advice."

Steph heard the story about how Juan did Leon and could imagine that energy being ten times as bad in adulthood. He was sure his teammate had no problem losing his common sense.

Trae wouldn't move, he kept talking to Cynatra. Steph turned around to see Juan making his way over there with Gary and Damion not too far behind.

"We got a problem over here?" Cynatra immediately stood up, she knew that look in his eye.

"Hey Roro, there's no problem. You ready for the game?" She placed her hands on his chest while he kept his at his side. "I'm checking on you. He bothering you?"