18 x Babysitters Club

"So his bottles are on the counter and the milk is in the clear container in the fridge. All the emergency numbers are on the board but you have most of them in your phone already. Don't eat my whole house Toscano."

Sydel gave the run down of everything needed for Daxon while Damion held him.

"Now, let's see if he goes to him."

Juan opened his arms and Daxon came right to him. "See, told you Delly, they'll be fine."

The Lees went on their date, leaving Juan and Daxon to play in the middle of the living room. It was going pretty good for an hour or so, before Daxon became fussy.

Amor ❤️
iPhone
Remind Me Later | Message
Decline | Accept

"Well look who it is."
"Open sesame."

Juan carried a whining baby to the door with him as he unlocked it for just a big of a baby.

"Hello, welcome to the party, what brings you here?"

"Sydel asked me to check on y'all, so I told her I would when I had finished what I was doing. My baby was here so of course I had to show up."

"Well it's good seeing you too,"

"Not you big head," She was still annoyed with him about yesterday morning. "Look at my baby, look at my little donut," she used her knuckle to nudge the baby's cheeks.

Daxon reached for her. Cynatra quickly grabbed him walking to the couch.

"Yo you're a traitor Dax. We were having a good time."
"Until his favorite person came in."

"Our favorite person." He corrected. "I missed you."

"You saw me yesterday."
"But I haven't seen you all day today."

Which was true. He spent all day with the team before going there. Cynatra had been in the office focusing on the new contracts.

"You really haven't huh? Well you see me now."
"Gimme a hug then, you act like you didn't miss me."

Cynatra did miss seeing his face today but she was not going to admit it. She placed Daxon down, opening her arms to hug Juan.

He placed his hands on her hips looking down at her, "You really didn't miss me?"

"How much does it matter if I did or not?" Her hands were draped around his neck.

"It matters a lot."

She smiled at him, "Yes, I missed you too."

Folded, she folded.

"That wasn't hard was it?" He asked before kissing her cheek.

Cynatra cuddled with Daxon while Juan fixed him a bottle. "What food did Sydel leave in there?"

"Umm, I don't know what any of this healthy shit is."
"Language!" She scolded as she entered the kitchen with the baby on her hip.

"There's chicken, broccoli, cheese and rice in here. You didn't see that?"

There was a note addressed to Cynatra since Sydel assumed Juan would over look it.