The best solution possible - Part 1

Kobold John wanted to do an experiment on non-Newtonian fluids and therefore wanted to find a fair amount of corn starch. Goblin Jimmy was aware that blue orcs, who occupied the territories to the west of the elf kingdom, were storing large quantities of corn starch in a dungeons near one of their camps bordering the kingdom.

The boys easily managed to retrieve three bags of corn starch, but on their way out of the dungeon they were discovered by four orcs. Two orcs had axes and shields, while the other two had two large war bows. Thus, the four orcs, in addition to being outnumbered, were much better equipped than the three boys. The orcs were visibly very angry and shouted vicious phrases in their own language at the three boys. Unfortunately, they did not understand anything; even Goblin Jimmy, a self-styled great expert on orcs, was not getting it.

The four orcs heard a suspicious noise. Thesound came from above. A rush of seventy to eighty pine cones the size of pineapples came over their heads. The pine cones were many and very heavy, but nothing serious for the very hard heads of the blue orcs. But it was the easiest technique to distract the four orcs and get the three unwary boys to safety.