Responsibilities - Part 3

Prince Dairon's wife, Princess Consort Eleniel, was even more superb and haughty with subordinates and subjects. The king forbade her to give interviews, especially after an unfortunate sentence she made. During the grain crisis in the year 670 of the Fifth Era, she said that she too felt poor comparing herself to the king and queen of Timerad and that young people should focus more on working hard alluding to the fortunes made by the noble Mablung by developing two social networks and an online shopping platform.

Princess Eleniel was dedicated only to preparing lavish parties, another source of embarrassment for the royal house. For one party, she wanted at any cost a huge quantity of flowers, which arrived from the Elven kingdom of Northwest by refrigerated plane. That wish costed a fortune, when it became known a small revolt was risked in Tholostar, quelled by an edict from the king by which free medical care and free meals were offered for a month in the city's working-class neighborhoods.

Of course, Prince Dairona nd Princess Eleniel hated the king and hoped he would die as soon as possible so they could finally become king and queen. This scenario was perhaps the worst nightmare that haunted Princess Ailin's nights.