The best solution possible - Part 4

Everything in the studio swirled in the air: conductor, actors, studio objects, bands with their instruments. The audience was in a frenzy. Online channels were going crazy with comments, photos and video snippets.

The large wall screen was framing the battle area between the human community of Northeastern and the black orcs. Just then the hippalectryon Nanoweapon arrived on the battlefield. the hippalectryon Nanoweapon, an unknown object to both factions, was hit by an impressive burst of ammunition. But the latter did no damage to the mythological beast. This was impossible to see, but nanoscopic beings came out of the hippalectryon and destroyed all the weapons of the two armies.

What they all noticed was that upon the arrival of the mythological beast any weapons of two entire armies were neutralized.

"immediate decommissioning," smiled Necromancer Panglotter.

Avalanches of messages and phone calls were coming to the television network; information traffic was exploding. Some were proposing Necromancer Panglotter emperor of the Nepo System, others were frightened by the hippalectryon, and others were livid at having ruined the show.

"This is the reason why my father is here. Necromancer Panglotter has the ultimate weapon."

"Two ultimate weapons... there are two hippalectryons."