The best solution possible - Part 2

A large tree, with thin bark with millimeter ripples between black and purplish, was approaching the dungeon exit. As soon as the tree came close enough to the three trembling boys, the trunk encompassed them, making them disappear. After the discharge of pine cones, the blue orcs realized they had lost sight of the three young thieves and began shouting like mad, so much so that they woke up the entire orc community in the camp. Still from the log that swallowed the three boys emerged a wonderful deer with golden antlers. The blue orcs, when they saw it, almost wept with emotion, and an appetite given by that prime game assailed them. The deer scampered very quickly toward the thickest part of the forest. The baleful orcs chased it.

All the orcs scattered to follow the golden-horned deer, and no one paid any attention to the tree. In fact, the tree was only Zenderer's very light blanket: just standing under the blanket was enough to take refuge inside a fake tree.

"Wow! You are a purple elf of Elbron! And what about the pine cones and the deer?"

"Yes, the creepy planet without moons. The pine cones and the deer were two spells. With orcs it is too easy: everything works. My name is Molno. My father is a prefect of Elbron and is talking to Princess Ailin and other prefects of Orb. Hard times."

"Pixie Dwight."

"Goblin Jimmy."

"Kobold John. Come to our house and have a drink with us. As a thank you for saving us."