Responsibilities - Part 2

The first time the king had to rebuke on his son, Prince Dairon, was when the prince claimed that the two deportations of orcs and goblins to the forests in the northeast were due to the latter's inability to understand elven traditions, especially their inability to serve quality elven food.

The second time was when the prince proposed opening two more casinos in the kingdom to increase tax revenues. With such a hypothetical increase in available money, he would have liked to build a new palace on the west coast for the royal family so that they would travel less to use their yachts.

The two grooming sessions were kept secret, but they drove Prince Dairon into burnout, who isolated himself for a few months with a team of doctors in Rembil Castle, leaving all foreign affairs delegations to his sister Princess Ailin. From that time, the king decided to leave the care of foreign affairs to Princess Ailin and asked the heir prince Dairon to take charge of a new ministry, created for him, for elven culture and tourism. Thus, upon his return, Prince Dairon interpreted his new job nicely as follows: frequenting the best suites and restaurants in the kingdom. However, the prince arrogated to himself the right to attend meetings concerning foreign affairs that he called important, sometimes getting in the way of Princess Ailin's work.

The prince found his activity very tiring. Because of this he was short-tempered with subordinates, who for a trifle could be fired with immediate effect.