Clayflight (Clay • Starflight)

StarFlight POV

5 years ago

Starflight's talons reached up for a scroll, but he was much too small to reach, his tiny wings flapping as he reached up. Wanting to grab the scroll.

"Here" he heard a warm, kind voice say as the Mudwing dragonet lifted Starflight up onto his shoulders, Starflight was a bit surprised and squeaked, reaching out and grabbing the scroll before toppling off Clay. Clay flopping beside him. Starflight looked at Clay and he giggled softly. He snuggled up beside Clay as he set down the scroll and unrolled it.

He felt Clay's warm brown wing drape across his back, and he curled into his warmth, reading the scroll alongside him.

------------------------------------

Starflight had a very good memory from when that had happened, he smiled slightly. And tonight, Starflight had decided to tell Clay.

It was after dinner had already happened, but Starflight was still eating, Webs had brought back cows for them. As he gnawed on a cow leg he felt eyes on him, and he turned, a smile stretching across his face suddenly "hey Clay" he said happily to him. The Mudwing walked over to him.

"Hey, Starflight." Starflight's beloved said. He stood up and took a sidling step closer to Clay, and leaned into his warmth. His heart pounded as he felt one of Clay's wings brush his.

"How are you?" he said with a grin, fluttering his wings slightly as he realized what he was doing and stepped back. "I'm good, uhm.. are you going to eat all of your cow?" He asked, and Starflight chuckled slightly. "Well I was" he said, and when he saw Clay's expression he frowned "But I'm honestly not super hungry, so let's share" . Clay's face lit up.

"Thank you Starflight," Clay said kindly, and they went over to the cow, Starflight pulling off the other thigh and handing it to Clay as he chewed on the other one he was still eating. "Any time Clay" he said after swallowing, and then he paused. "Hey, Clay.. I need to talk to you" he said softly, and Clay flitted his wings, his eyes widening "About what?" He asked, mouth full. Starflight smiled slightly, then looked away taking in a slow breath before exhaling. "Clay I.." he quivered slightly as he looked at him. Clay walked over to him and wrapped a wing around him. "What is it?" He asked.

Starflight took in a slow, shaking breath, then exhaled, whipping his head around before leaning up, kissing Clay's lips gently.

Starlight felt Clay's wings tighten around him suddenly, and he was suddenly pushed down onto the ground, Clay kissing him deeper. Starlight's eyes flitted closed as he gripped onto Clay's shoulders.

Starlight twined his tail wing the mudwings, and Clay leaned down further on to Starflight, his tongue slipping onto his mouth, Starlight whimpered softly and pulled back, looking up at Clay, panting softly.

"Clay.." he said quietly, smiling up at him. "I know, Starflight" he said softly, nudging him with his snout before he pulled back.

Starflight was disappointed as Clay got off him. "Wait.." he said softly, taking Clay's talon in his "I want.. I want to" he took a soft breath. It seemed like that clicked in Clay's head, and he nodded. "Are you sure?" He said, looking down at Starflights small body compared to his. "Yes.. I am" he said softly, leaning up a bit.

Clay looked a bit worried, but nodded and he pecked Starflights snout before moving down to his neck, gently kissing all along him before he pulled back and moved further down, he moved Starflights tail carefully and looked at his tight, pink hole.

Starflight squirmed a tiny bit before feeling something surprisingly warm lick over him. He yelped softly, and Clay looked up, shushing him softly, and he nodded his head slightly, then Clay went back to teasing him, he closed his eyes and relaxed, letting clay lick over his entrance as his cock got hard, and he moaned softly under his breath. Then he felt Clay's tongue go inside him, his eyes went wide and pleasure shot down his spine, each time his tongue moved he felt like he was going to melt into the ground below him. His forest green eyes rolled back and he let out a soft moan, shivering slightly as he bit his lip, his wings trembling.

Clays tongue kept on going deeper inside of him, and the discomfort ebbed away from him, blissful pleasure taking its place inside of him.

"Clay.." he whimpered out after a while, feeling like he was thoroughly loosened. "I'm ready," he said quietly.

Starflight looked up at Clay, and Clay grinned down at him sheepishly. "How long have you wanted to do this with me for?" Clay asked suddenly as Starflight rubbed Clay's cock gently, wrapping around it carefully and stroking it off slowly. "If I said five years, would you believe me?" He said softly, and Clay smiled "of course I would, I've loved you since we were dragonets too.." he said, moaning softly afterwards because of Starflights tail wrapped around his hardening cock.

"That's.. awesome.. You don't even know how long I've been so desperate to hear you say that.." Starflight said softly, looking up at Clay with longing, and desire. Clay seemed to notice that look and hurried on, carefully pulling away from Starflight's tail, and lining himself up with Starflights thoroughly lubed entrance. "Please.." he murmured up to Clay, feeling his beloved take one of his talons in his. "I'll be careful, I promise" he said softly, touching his snout to Starflights.

Then he pushed in, and oh Starflight didn't have words anymore. His eyes went wide and he gripped onto Clay's talons, which were both intertwined with his now and he bit his bottom lip, letting out a whimper moan hybrid as Clay buried about half his hard, large cock inside of Starflight's small body.

He leaned into Starflight and gasped and whimpered. "C-Clay" he whimpered out softly, looking up into the Mudwings warm brown eyes as he breathed hard.

"Does it hurt..?" He asked quietly, looking down at Starflight with a worried expression. "N-No no!" He said, smiling at Clay slightly "not at all... Well- it's a bit uncomfortable, but it feels.." he shuttered and squeezed on Clay's cock with his ass. And he watched Clay's expression as he did, seeing the Mudwing stifle a moan.

"I can wait to start moving, till you feel more comfortable" Clay hummed thoughtfully, and Starflight looked down "well you should probably put the rest inside me so I can adjust to all of it.. right?" He asked hopefully, only to see Clay shaking his head slightly.

"I don't want to hurt you" the mudwing said, much to Starflights disappointment. Till he started moving, he shook suddenly and yelped, leaning into Clay and moaning softly, Clay shivered and moaned softly too, leaning down and kissing Starflight again.

Their tongues swirled together, and Starflight closed his eyes, his heart pounding as Clay pounded him. "Mmm~!" He moaned into Clay's mouth.

Clay pushed in a bit deeper, and continued to thrust in hard, shivering and gasping softly.

Starflight pulled back from the kiss, and smiled slightly "C-Clay I.. Love you so much" he said through a moan, and Clay grinned, leaning down and gently biting Starflight's long, elegant neck.

His teeth dug in slightly and he grunted in response, lowering his hips down a bit further into him. "m-mm oh~ C-Clay~!" Starflight moaned in Clay's ear, and Clay wrapped his talons around Starlight's cock, starting to jerk him off.

Starfight shuttered, convulsing slightly and trembling under the larger mudwing, his forest shaded eyes rolled all the way back as he gasped and whimpered.

Clay pulled back from Starflight's neck and looked into his eyes, a nervous smile on his face "I'm close.." he said softly, and Starflight grinned up to him.

"Finish inside me..?" He asked softly, and Clay obliged, slamming all the way into him, both of them intoxicated with the pleasure to remember Clay wasn't going to put all of it inside of him.

Thick white ribbons poured into Starflight, and he whimpered and looked up at Clay, his wings trembling as he came not long after, and then closed his eyes, laying back and panting.

Clay pulled out and laid beside Starflight, holding one of his talons in his own, then reached out with his other and grabbed his cow leg, and started to eat.

°
°
°

Requests are open!
Comment, dm, or friend me on discord for recommendations and requests

Requests anonymous

Discord -

The Liquid Cat Loaf #1359