Winturtle (Winter • Turtle)

Winters POV

Everything had been going great, just perfectly, everyone was having a good time at a party in jade mountain.

However, Winter found himself needing a break, pangs of sadness shooting through him every time he saw Moon and Qibli together.

He trailed down to the underground lake, seeing a few other dragons sitting and playing in the water or sharing alcoholic drinks, out of these dragons he spotted one in particular, snorting and laughing.

"Turtle" he thought, fluttering his wings with a small perk of interest, walking up to him and looking at him.

Winter poked Turtle's tail, and was surprised as Turtle turned, his face lighting up. "Winterrrrrrrr~!" He slurred, turning and flapping his wings, basically leaping onto Winter.

Winter's eyes widened as he caught Turtle, the seawing snuggling into him fiercely. He grabbed the coconut Turtle had been drinking out of, and he looked into it.

Then his eyes trailed up to a pile of coconut shells Turtle had already drunken. "Turtle!" Winter said, frowning at the seawing "how much have you already drunk!"

Turtle shrugged his elegant shoulders. "Hmmmmmm..." He hummed out, looking directly into Winter's eyes before falling over and collapsing into giggles.

"Oh dear-" Winter said, carefully helping Turtle to his talons "Maybe we should get you in bed" he hummed, and Turtle let out a sad sound of disappointment. "But why?" He huffed, sitting down suddenly and crossing his arms indignantly, and sticking his tongue out at Winter.

At that moment Winter felt something overcome him, looking at Turtle's face, and he glanced around before gripping Turtle's chin. "You better keep that thing in your mouth or you'll be using it to lick something a little south of the border ~" he hissed into Turtle's ear.

Turtle gave a slight sneer and laughed, the alcohol making him bold as he spread out his wings. "Try me~" he purred at Winter, sticking his tongue out again right in Winter's face.

Without hesitation Winter pressed Turtle against the ground, leaping on top of him. The seawing did nothing but laugh and laugh, smiling up at Winter with wide dovey eyes, his tail curled around one of Winter's legs and he smirked up at him.

"He's confident when he's drunk," Winter noted, brushing a cold talon down Turtle's neck. "Is that it?" Turtle asked with a sudden snicker , looking up at Winter.

"Common, I want more than this.." he said softly, wiggling under Winter. Winter looked up and saw a few dragons pretending not to stare but totally staring at him and Turtle, he got off after a moment.

Turtle fluttered his wings and giggled "that's what I thought, Mr.Snowy~" he purred out again, booping Winter's nose.

Winter's wings fluffed up and he blushed "Mr.Snowy?" He questioned, looking at Turtle as he snapped up another drink. "Yeah!" Turtle agreed, flourishing his wings "Mr.Prince Snowy~ hehe" he giggled, and offered Winter a coconut with a lemon smelling drink in it.

Winter sighed and took it "alright then, Prince Slug" he said sipping his drink

-
-
-

Winter let out a small sigh as he looked at Turtle, one of his wings curved around the seawing as they played a game with a few other dragons. Both of them had gone through quite a bit of liquor, and they were still going for more. The party had sunk late into the night and now the moons were starting to dip down, having reached their highest point about an hour ago, now him, Turtle, Tamarin, Moon, Qibli, Pike and another icewing named Changbai from another winglet we're all playing truth or dare.