Qibtle (Qibli • Turtle)

Qibli's POV

Qibli was a very curious dragon, he was curious about everything, about everyone, but one dragon couldn't hold his interest for long, then Turtle came along.

The seawing was perfection in every scale, he was funny, interesting, but had a shy and nervous aura around him if you didn't take the time to get to know him.

Qibli fell for Turtle in a matter of days spent with him, but the two of them were just best friends, and Qibli didn't wanna ruin that.

-
-
-

Now Qibli was on a rescue mission to save Turtle, it wasn't really a stealthy mission though as he and moon just strolled up to the throne room, and went to the door of the dungeon.

They freed Turtle ofc, And Kinkajou and Anemone, slowly Turtle peered into the sunlight.

Qibli's eyes landed on Turtle, and his eyes widened as he took one of Turtle's talons in his own, frowning at the seawing. "I.." he breathed out, looking into Qibli's eyes for a moment before he wrapped his wings around him.

"You came.." he whispered out, and Qibli smiled, nodding as Turtle leaned in and gave Qibli a quick hug.

-
-
-

The two floundered into the seawing princesses old room, and Turtle flopped onto the bed as soon as he could, taking in soft breaths as he relaxed, laying down on it with an exhausted expression on his face.

Qibli went over, and put a talon against his head gently, before looking at Kinkajou, Winter, and Moon. "He should rest." Qibli said quietly, and the others just shrugged their shoulders, flying off.

Qibli got up into the bed beside Turtle, and Turtle looked over at him as he laid beside him, wrapping a wing around him. "I'm glad you're okay.." Qibli murmured out

Turtle opened his eyes, and smiled a bit at Qibli "mhm.." he hummed, playing with his talons.

Qibli played with his talons for a long moment too, before taking one of Turtle's talons in his own and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Turtle's eyes went down to their talons and he stared at Qibli's claw over his for a moment, he smiled slightly and curved his head, and Qibli looked down as a tiny flower bloomed between his claws.

He felt a blush come to his face and he fluttered his wings. "Awh.." he hummed quietly, glancing at Turtle and their matching earrings.

"You know.." Turtle said softly "these would be really flattering if there weren't thousands of icewings wearing these right now"

Qibli gave a small laugh "yeah.." he said, reaching out and brushing his free talon across his beloved's face.. "he and I cant be together.. but I wish that was different.. he loves that rainwing and I.." he frowned suddenly, and shifted away.

Turtle's eyes widened and he frowned, his body feeling cold without Qibli's warmth beside him.

Qibli shifted away from Turtle, and the seawing whimpered softly. "Qibli.." Turtle weedled, a nervous expression on his face.

Qibli looked back, and then glanced down at the other dragon's body. "Hm..,, he hummed softly.

Turtle shifted back under Qibli's freckled wing and humped, his eyes looking right up into the sandwings.

Qibli's heart shot into his throat, and he leaned down, a nervous expression on his face. "Qibli.." Turtle murmured out, reaching a talon back over to Qibli's, setting his on top of it.

"Turtle.. what are you doing..?" He asked softly, and as suddenly as he asked, Turtle had moved over him and gotten on top of him.

Qibli's eyes widened slightly and he felt Turtle brush a claw down his shoulders gently before moving further down, going down to his hips.