Qibli • Coconut(oc)

You know why I'm writing this, it's a request from my good old buddy, also coco is the brown one
(Coconut is an oc of my friends, a rain/leaf hybrid)

Qibli's POV

"What's that?" The small sandwing asked Thorn as he reared up on his hind legs. He was looking in her drawers to find a certain variety of silk for something me was making. Instead he wound up opening her 'toy' drawer, and was flabbergasted to see the variety of dildos inside the drawer. It wasn't just that, there were a lot of things. Handcuffs, gags, blindfolds, even some rope from what Qibli could see under a large dildo that was still in it's box. The box had some neat writing on it, which Qibli had to lean in to read, the sent of phallic rubber filling his nose 'Icy Funtime' read the package.

Thorn shut the drawer quickly, a flustered look on her face. "Qibli! You know you shouldn't be going through my dressers" she said, not unkindly, but still with a sort of stern serenity that made Qibli feel guilty.

"I know, I know, Thorn." He told her "but I was looking for some of that glow worm silk that we snagged off a raider the other day, I-" Thorn cut him off with a small smile and a laugh. "Oh, Qibs, youre silly, come along and I'll show you where it is" she said kindly, brushing her wing along his affectionately in a way a guardian would do.

Qibli smiled up at her, and when she held out her claw for him he took it happily. "Let's go then" he hummed sweetly.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

However, he was going to come back to that drawer later in the day, ever so curious as he took the dildo in the box.

He certainly had fun with it after learning what it was, and decided to buy his own.

Then one night at Jade mountain, he decided to have some fun with himself to the thoughts of a dovey crush.

Who happened to hear it all.

-

-

-

Qibli laid on his bed in a slump, horny out of his mind and getting more and more frustrated, he wanted to be plowed like he was a begging mess. Specifically by a certain dragon, a close friend with warm grayish purple eyes and the sweetest smile that made his heart melt.

He got up, and hopped off his bed, lifting up the mattress and pulling a small box out of a hole he carved into the box spring.

He held it up and opened it, his own collection of dildos presenting him. He reached into it and picked out his largest dildo, one of a skywing's cock. He looked at it lustfully, licking his lips as he put up his privacy curtain over his bed.

He suctioned the dildo against the wall, looking at it as his heart raced, his own cock was twitching with excitement and desire as he poured lube onto it and then turned around.

He dipped his front half down and grinded against it lustfully, then slipped it inside himself and let out a soft moan. "M-nnm~ Coco..~"

He sunk back slowly, and grunted with pleasure, then after a moment of adjusting begane to move his hips slowly, back and forth as he used the dildo to pleasure himself.

He let out soft moans and grunts as he worked himself into a nice pase, feeling the whole thing plunge deep into him and hit all the right spots. "M..more~"

With each movement he got a bit louder until he was a mess, howling out his pleasure. He reached out and gripped onto his blankets, even biting down onto one to muffle his cries as he moved.