Winter • Twinkle(oc)

This was just for my mental sake to make, because why not? I'm really high and I have so many carts I'm so happy bro.

-----

Winter's POV

Winter and his Queen and parents were visiting an outer palace ran by a few first circle icewings, and Glacier was doing inspecting the outer palaces of the icewing kingdom, just because?

What Winter certainly hadn't expected was to see a pesky, fimilar Icewing with many shades of blue splashed over his body, it looked like looming clouds of snow over his scales. But Winter had another thing coming for him, that was to be in bed with the icewing by the end of the night. Yes, he somehow ended up in that position.

-
-
-

Winter was sitting boredly in a ball room, admiring his own claws for a long moment before he stepped outside of the freezing dome, into the cold snow blanketed outside.

He yawned as he walked slowly out into the snow, and stared at the setting sun in the sky, suddenly he heard a icewing speak from behind him.

"Pretty, is it not?" He asked, walking up beside Winter, the icewings eyes looked straight into Winters.

"Hello" Winter said with a confused expression, dipping down in a bow and the other Icewing tipped his head, showing he was certainly a higher rank. "Prince Winter" the icewing said solemnly, perking an eyebrow up at him as he smirked slightly.

Winter stood up properly, and tilted his head "oh-" he breathed out, looking at the Icewing Infront of him. It was Twinkle, Winter and the other dragon had talked quite often during his visits, he was probably the closest thing to a friend the prince had. His eyes flashed to the other dragons odd scales that were dappled with shades of all different blues, and his wings had swirls of white in the light blue membrane. "Uhm.." he breathed.

The icewing smirked "do you think I'm pretty?" The dappled dragon questioned with a chuckle. Winter fidgeted slightly "no." He hissed, rolling his eyes "I certainly don't." He tipped his chin up, and the other icewing let out a slight hum, brushing a wing along his back.

"You shouldn't lie to a first circle dragon, Winter my darling. " The icewing breathed, his tone wasn't condescending, but mocking of the tones normal icewings used. The other Icewing cracked a grin and chuckled

Winter stared at him for a second "I remember you" he humphed softly, looking at him "yes, I'm quite certain you do" the other icewing said before cracking another grin, right at him. It made Winter's heart pound when this icewing smiled, he wasn't about to let on though.

Winter snickered "you're the most annoying dragon in the world" he said, and Twinkle planted his head on top of Winters. "You love me very very much though, I totally know it"

Winter perked up an eyebrow "do I?" He questioned, but he was quite alarmed, that was a little too close to the truth for his comfort, he decided to change the subject

Winter humped softly. Twinkle flicked the younger icewing in the nose, and chuckled. "So how old are you now?" Winter asked.

Twinkle moved his head back, and looked at Winter with his vibrant green eyes "eight"

Winter nodded. "That's a uhmm.. nice age?" The blue flecked dragon let out a laugh

"Maybe we can go somewhere more private, perhaps?" Twinkle said after he stopped laughing, and Winter nodded slightly.

"Yes, we can certainly do that" he said softly, his heart pounding as him and the other icewing took to the air, no guards following them as they flew south to a small hot springs close to the palace, the oddly pigmented icewing he was with stepped into the hot bubbling water and quivered with a smile.