Jamapple (Jambu • Pineapple)

Jambu's POV.

Jambu was laying boredly in a leaf hammock, barely awake as he curled into Pineapple's side.

The other Rainwing was gently stroking his neck with three claws, a relaxed expression on his face as he watched Jambu.

Jambu smiled slightly as he looked up sleepily into the other Rainwings eyes. Pineapple was Jambu's best friend, and they usually slept together in the same hammock, curled in each other's wings.

The rainwing prince tipped his head up, and slowly rose himself to look into Pineapple's eyes directly.

The other Rainwing stopped stroking his neck and flourished his ruff at Jambu, the pinks and blues swirling together on his body.

"So.." Jambu murmured, nuzzling closer to the other rainwing. "So, what?" Pineapple asked softly, fluttering his wings slightly.

"So, what's.. the thing you wanted to show me, Jambu?" Pineapple said, and Jambu blinked slightly, "hm..?" He hummed softly, and then he went into a sitting up position in the hammock, blinking suddenly.

"Oh! That-" he breathed out, then smiled "yes, I'm up don't worry" he said then grabbed Pineapple's talons. "let's go!" He cried in excitement.

The yellow rainwing flapped his wings, and then grinned, following after Jambu.

Jambu took Pineapple to a more secluded spot of the rainforest, and when they were alone, Jambu turned, smirking at Pineapple.

"Well you have to answer a question before my surprise." Jambu said, taking Pineapple's talons in his own, the larger rainwing blushed and Jambu sighed softly "will you.. pretty please go out with me?" He asked, and then the other Rainwing's eyes went wide "what..?" He asked, leaning forward. "You wanna go out..? For real..?" He asked, his whole body quivering with excitement. "Of course I wanna go out with you, Jambu" Pineapple nodded.

"Well- good! That was the right answer. Now" Jambu suddenly pulled away from Pineapple, then he turned and lifted his tail up, smirking "surprise~" he breathed, the other Rainwings eyes widened. "Oh my-" he breathed out, then Jambu chucked softly.

"Common.. you know you wanna do this with me, Pineapple~" the light pink dragon said, and Pineapple nodded slightly, his dick getting hard as he slowly moved over Jambu.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked softly, looking into the other Rainwings eyes, Jambu smirked. "Oh yes I certainly do, I want you to destroy me" he breathed out to the other Rainwing.

Pineapple nodded slightly, and thrusted inside of the other dragon, closing his eyes as he let out a moan. "M-mmn~ Pineapple..~" he breathed softly, closing his eyes with a longing expression on his face."you're.. so.. mmn.. Pineapple.. you're really big" he breathed softly, looking up at the other male after he opened his eyes back up.

Pineapple grinned at him, and shoved his cock inside the other male even more, his balls plopping against Jambu's ass.

"I know I am, and I'm glad I can do this with you" he murmured. Pineapple's cock twitched inside Jambu, and the pine dragon moaned, his scales shooting through with Indigo as deep as a morning glory. "I'm glad you can do this with me too~" he purred, and wiggled a bit closer to Pineapple. "You're.. so so tight.." the now light yellow rainwing said, his scales slowly dappling to a more pink hue along his ruff. "Mmn..~" Jambu closed his eyes and relaxed, his dick twitching as Pineapple's tail wrapped around it "I'm gonna make you cum quick~" the other raining hissed, opening his wings as he thrusted his large cock inside the other male, the prince of the rainwing spread his wings, moaning and gasping as his lover fucked him.

Pineapple slinked his talon down, and clasped the other Rainwing's talon in his own, he looked into Jambu's eyes.

The pink rainwing's scales drifted to a lot light rose color, the pink of his scales close to white in some spots, he smiled up at Pineapple's face, squeezing his talon back.

So many unspoken thoughts he had never knew he'd bring to light were rummaging through Pineapples head, he could barely focus on any one thing other than keeping his hips moving.

"M-mmn~" moaned the older rainwing, he thrusted deep into Jambu and quickly

Jambu closed his eyes and trembled slightly, the pleasure catching up to him as Pineapple slammed into his pleasure spot.

The older raining leaned down, kissing his pink partners lips lustfully. His lips still continuing, he was holding onto Jambu tight still, his hips being held up only by his one talon.

The sound of Pineapple's balls smacking against Jambu's underbelly was like music to the older rainwing, he listened intently, closing his eyes as he regrouped his thoughts and tensed up slightly.

His own hips quivered slightly, and he felt like he was getting close.

Jambu laid under his partner, moaning softly as he was fucked a bit more shallowly, his pleasure spot no longer being hit.

"Pineapplee~" the pink rainwing wined softly, then he moaned out quietly. "Can you go a bit deeper..?" Jambu asked, slightly embarrassed.

Pineapple smirked, and gave his hips a jerk inside of Jambu, hitting his pleasure spot again as his own precum started to pour out inside of Jambu.

Jambu felt his lover's tail wrap around his cock, and start slowly stroking it.

Jambu moaned and squirmed slightly under the other male, his hips quivering with the added pleasure.

His eyes rolled up "I'm close" Jambu said, his tone coming out a bit haughtily, but much more lustfully than anything.

The other rainwing flourished his wings slightly, and smirked, thrusting faster into Jambu, his tail moving quicker up and down on his light pink cock between his legs.

Pineapple shoved deep inside of Jambu one last time, letting out a soft moan into the loud jungle night. His balls smacked against Jambu's underbelly for the last time as he came inside him.

Jambu came too, letting out a much more undignified moan "P-Pineapple~!" He cried, his voice filled with air and his heart thudded in his chest.

Pineapple pulled out of Jambu, and drifted down beside him, his head on Jambu's chest, his talon still clasping the other dragons.

"I love you.." Pineapple breathed softly to Jambu, looking him in the eyes. "I love you too!" The rainwing prince said sweetly back, kissing his lover on the lips.