Skyapple (Sky • Pineapple)

Thank you to the person who requested this, and to everyone else you should send me requests I don't have a life lol

Sky's POV

Sky had always thought that there couldn't be anything more adorable than snails, nothing. Nothing could beat their adorableness at all.

Then of course, things had to change, and they changed when Sky first saw Pineapple the rainwing, who had been assigned to their stealth team. Then Pineapple was probably the cutest thing Sky had ever seen, and he wanted to keep seeing him, every day.

-
-
-

"Common Wren!" Sky weedled, flapping his wings slightly. "I promise I won't be gone for too long!"

His human best friend, Wren put her hands on her hips and looked up at him "Sky, what if you get tangled in a bunch of bushes and nobody is able to find you! Or you get ensnared in a giant spider web or something, I don't want you to step a talon in that rainforest"

Sky frowned, looking at Wren "but.." he played with his front talons "but Pineapples there and I promised I'd visit.." he mumbled softly, and Wren's glare subsided slightly. "Fine.. but I'm coming with you."

Sky flared his wings and grinned down at Wren "Really!? Oh thank you so so much! I've just been wanting to see him so badly and I figured; hey we're near the rainforest I should totally go visit Pineapple!" Sky cried happily, then lifted Wren onto his back "yeah yeah" the human mused, patting his shoulder "but if you get caught by a giant spider I am not saving you, so just be warned" Wren said pleasantly, grinning at Sky, he grinned back and then swooped into the Jungle ahead

-
-
-

About an hour of searching went by before they found the outskirts of the village and it was beautiful, sky's wide blue eyes scratched the trees, seeing gorgeous dragons of paradise looking down at him, and Wren waved up at them.

"This is so cool!" Sky chirped at Wren, and she smiled at him "it is, isn't it?" Sky did a little happy dance on his talons as he saw a sloth, and walked over to it "oh my gosh! Wren! It's so furry!" He cried, holding out a talon for the sloth to climb on, and it did, chirping at him sweetly.

"It climbed on me!" He squealed, his wings flapping in excitement, and Wren laughed, taking the sloth and holding it in her arms as Sky had a little fit of delight.

Suddenly, a beautiful rainwing swept in on pink, blue, and yellow wings and landed beside him. "There she is," he said, holding a talon out for the sloth before meeting Sky's eyes.

"Pineapple!" The sunrise shaded dragon cried in excited chirp, throwing his wings around Pineapple. The gold and pink dragon smiled and tapped Sky's nose "it's nose to see you too" he joked, making Sky giggle.

-
-
-

Sky and Pineapple and Wren spent the whole day together, Pineapple showed them around the rain wing village in the canopy of the jungle, Sky's favorite part of the whole tour was the Queens pavilion, he loved the feel of the shiny polished wood under his talons, and he thought the throne she had was really cool too.

Wren had really enjoyed seeing Glory again, and had decided to spend the night with her in her tree house to study the rainwing darts for a while. Which left Pineapple and Sky together, the sun part way down the horizon, only about an hour of daylight left.

"I have a surprise for you" Pineapple suddenly said to Sky, and Sky's eyes widened, a smile perking his lips "you do?!" He said in excitement.

"Mhm" Pineapple said, taking Sky's talon for a moment in his own. "I'm going to show you the cutest thing in the jungle."