Fathomstalker (Fathom • Darkstalker)

Small apologizes go to everyone, yesterday I was kind of too stoned to even think so I forgot to write a chapter.

After this one will be the very first straight story, then a repeated ship. After that I seriously need requests, both stories will be out soon so keep your eyes peeled :>

Also, this chapter does have switchings povs

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Fathoms POV

Fathom took in a sharp breath as he entered his room, and heard sobs, he quickly shuffled in more past Warf and Lion Fish, and entered his small bedroom, his heart jumped into his throat as he saw a sobbing DarkStalker in his room, he rushed over and wrapped his wings around him, cupping his face in his talons

"Darkstalker.." he said softly, wiping his tears gently "what's wrong.. what's happening.. why are you crying?" He asked trying to be calm as Darkstalker choked a sob out

"Clearsight is gone.. she ran away.." he sniffled with tears in his eyes "and she's never coming back.." Fathom took in a shocked breath, and pulled Darkstalker a bit closer.

"Darkstalker.." he said softly, trembling slightly as he a wrapped his wings around Darkstalker, green over black

"it's going to be okay.. I'm here with you.." Fathom said softly, he gently touched Darkstalkers talon with his own and he smiled slightly at him

"I promise" he breathed into the nightwings ear. He felt the Nightwing start to calm down, and he tipped his chin up, watching him blink away tears. "Oh.. Darkstalker" Fathom breathed softly, and the Nightwing sniffled.

"I don't know what to do.." the Nightwing breathed out with a sniffle as he started to calm down, Fathom kept a warm wing wrapped around the other male, and he noticed the Nightwing's shivering slowly came to a stop "I don't know either.. honestly I think this could be a good thing" he said quietly, looking the regal Nightwing in the eyes.

Darkstalker paused for a long moment, before he nodded "you're right.." he breathed out, then the Nightwing stood up.

Fathom blinked as he watched Darkstalker leave, worried he had done something wrong.

-
-
-
Darkstalkers POV

Darkstalker swooped into his home, and he hummed softly, wiping his eyes as his mother greeted him, he nodded at her, then went to his room.

Darkstalker dug into his treasures, and pulled out a ring, he admitted to himself he didn't really want to do this, but he knew this was the only way he could make himself happy, and soon enough he could probably take off the ring anyways.

He got his secret Animus scroll and unraveled it on the table, writing in quick, precise hand writing, knowing exactly what he wanted to write.

'Enchant this ring, so when I put it on, I forget how much I loved Clearsight and don't have to feel the sadness I'm feeling right now with her gone' he looked over the spell, before exhaling softly and writing one small sentence after it. "And make me fall in love with Fathom the seawing too." He paused at that, looking at the ring before he palmed it, frowning at the glittering silver band.

"I ready love him.." he breathed, before scratching the second spell and put the ring on.

A feeling of relief washed over him, the sadness washing from his thoughts as he turned on his heel and went to the door of his home after putting his scroll in his satchel of course. "Clearsight is gone.. I should tell Fathom everything then.. if I want him to be my new love.." he thought to himself.