WinterStalker (Winter • Darkstalker)

Man Im begining to really love requests.

Also I fucking called it last year in like late November, Winter may have to get a whole segment of this book to fucking and being fucked.

In this story, the spell Darkstalker put on Winter works a bit too well and leads to one helluva night.

Let's.. for plot convenience only make Darkstalker about as large as like Winter's dad. I don't think Winter's poor ass could handle much more than that. Not that Winter is a daddy fucker, get that out of your heads rn. . . Uh oh

Winter's POV.

Winter hadn't even known this Nightwing for a single day and was absolutely seduced by him.

He didn't know why, at first he had alarms go off in his head about the Nightwing when he very first saw him, but the moment he had caught Darkstalker's unburdened cheery blue eyes he was down for the count with this dragon. He didn't know him that well anyways except for the old folk tales, and how true could those be anyways?

Winter had barely even been able to leave the Nightwing alone while he was there, instead having to lock himself in his room just to restrain from being like a puppy under the Nightwings talons.

The day turned to night as it always did, however, this night was different, as he snuck out of his cave and happily sidled out of the school.

Without much hesitation, he dove into the valleys and feilds below, hoping to find Darkstalker before he fell asleep.

He certainly did find him, the Nightwing passed out in a large clearing to Winter's dismay.

He landed on the ground, nervously patting up to the Nightwing and looking up at his sleeping form, gulped at his sheer size.. length wise.. though, he quickly tore his eyes away from that area and peered at the hybrids face instead.

"Woha.." he breathed out, absolutely enchanted by the beautiful Nightwing.

He came close to his face, looking at the glittering black scales. "Heh.." he chuckled out softly, coming close to his snout with an admiring expression. He wanted to do something naughty with Darkstalker, to be able to talk to him right at this very moment to get him in the mood.. he wanted to go try to attempt to suck his whole cock, and he desperately wanted to feel that huge thing plow into him.

These cravings were new, but not alarming to Winter. He was fairly happy about the ideas in his head, he wanted to be with Darkstalker intensely, and didn't wanna stop till he could be..

Suddenly, Darkstalker let out a small chuckle and peaked an eye open, looking at Winter with an amused expression.

"Such a cock hungry prince you are, Winter..~" the Nightwing said in a hoarse, sexual voice.

Winter straightened up, looking at Darkstalker with wide eyes. "I- I.. uhm..~" he tried to explain, but the Nightwing was already getting up and turning to look at him.

He trembled on the spot, his nervous gaze turned up at the Nightwing.

Darkstalker snickered, coming close to Winter, he tipped his chin up gently with his talon, admiring his flustered face.

Darkstalker felt like he knew what was going on, and felt very satisfied by the effectiveness of his spell.

The icewing didn't pull away, but instead stared up at the Nightwing with a dark blue blush, the icewing's cock twitched a tiny bit as it unsheathed, and Darkstalker smiled with horny vigor.

"Oh, dear little icewing.." the Nightwing breathed, looking back to the little dragons eyes.

"I.. just wanted to talk to you-" Winter tried, but was quickly shushed by a small chuckle. "You certainly do not want to have sex with me. I'm much, much to large for your virgin body to handle~" he winked at Winter.