Claynami (Clay • Tsunami)

Tsunami's POV

The princess wiggled in discomfort as she laid in her bed, feeling incredibly horny. She pressed her face into her pillow and sighed with annoyance "I can't go in front of my students like this" She thought with an annoyed scowl between her aqua legs.

She thought for a moment however, before sitting up, and fluttering her wings. "Clay!" She barked suddenly. The mudwing slowly walked in, limping of course, Tsunami flicked a claw at him, beckoning him closer. He walked up to her "are you alright?" He asked, his warm brown eyes setting on hers. She growled softly "no" she huphed. He quickly sat down infront of her, frowning "well what's wrong?" He asked softly, she sighed "I'm horny" she said bluntly. Clay's eyes widened "what-?" He stammered, the princess sat up "you heard me!" She barked.

Clay looked up at her, and gulped "I'm sorry?" He said, looking genuinely confused.

She let out an annoyed growl and jumped on Clay.

-
-
-

The seawing gently rubbed the Mudwings cock with her tongue, looking up at Clay as his wings trembled and he stared down at her "Tsunami.. what if we get caught?" He asked, the princess rolled her eyes. "than they can shove a seal up their snouts" she said, before taking Clay into her maw.

The mudwing quivered and moaned softly, closing his warm brown eyes as she started to suck on his large brown cock. She swirrled her soft, wet tongue around Clay's dick. He closed his eyes and let out soft, embarrassed moans, his talon in front of his lips.

"T-tsunami" he breathed out, and it drove her on, sucking harder and with more vigor, a sudden urge to please her friend coming over her like a tsunami, tsunami? Tsunami. Yes definitely like tsunami, she was Tsunami and she felt a Tsunami come over her.

She continued on, swirling her tongue even faster and giving deep harsh sucks on his dick. The mudwing seemed to be very much enjoying the harsh treatment to his cock. It twitched in spasm in the princesses mouth. She looked over the slit of his cock a few times, and listened as he let out even louder moans, satisfied with her work she pulled back. She looked at his cock, dripping with pre-cum and her own saliva and grinned.

"Doesn't take much to get you going now that's it big boy?" She asked in a playful way and the mudwing looked at her, rolling his eyes and cupping her cheek. She blushed at this and leaned into his affection smiling up with him.
"Don't be mean, Tsunami" he said softly.

She sat up in one of the thoughts laugh pushing him down to lay on the floor and she carefully align his cock up to her entrance. "I'm not being mean clay, I'm just teasing you! Anyway, are you ready for the real fun to begin?" She asked. He nodded slightly, and gently gripped her hips "I sure am, I'll go slow though so I don't hurt you, hurting you is the last thing I want"

She rolled her eyes "no need to go slow Clay, I can totally take it, aren't I the best warrior you've ever seen after all?" She said, dropping her hips, she let out a loud moan, her wings flitting open.

Clay gave her a moment before he slowly began to move in and out of her, he hadn't even put half of his cock inside of her but it felt like so much already, it filled her up in a way that she'd never been filled up before and she absolutely loved it. If she had the option she would never stop, but for now well it was happening she's going to enjoy the fullest.

Tsunami started to move her hips a bit too, letting out soft moans as Clay's large cock sunk deeper and deeper inside of her. They had to keep on going with only half of it in her for a while before Clay suddenly put his talons on her hips.

He pushed Tsunami down onto the rest of his big cock, and she let out a loud yelp of a moan, Clay smirked at her, and started moving his hips, her walls we're still so tight around him, but that just made it even better, it felt like she was trying to squeeze the cum out of him.

Tsunami stopped moving, just enjoying the feeling of the males movements inside of her. Her muscles tensed up and she felt herself edging her orgasm, but Clay pulled out of her, much to her disappointment.

He moved so he was standing over her, and he realigned himself up with her entrance. Be careful they slipped inside of her, and let out a soft moan in his throat. The princess cast it's been wriggled under him at his dick hit me angles inside of her that were even more pleasurable than the ones that is hitting before, the muddling started to move, but there was not very much gentleness to his movement despite having earlier stated that he was only going to be gentle. Not that Tsunami cared, this faster pase was better for her anyways.

She let out long desperate moments with pleasure as she gripped onto the mudwing's shoulders, feeling herself edging her orgasm yet again, but it wasn't just her. Clay found himself edging his own orgasm, and he slammed deep inside of the drawing princesses pussy.

She trembles under him, letting out lustful sounds as she came, her fluids squirting all over the mudwing's large cock. He shoved his whole cock deep inside of her too and then came, growling lowly as he closed his eyes.

Then he pulled out of her and laid beside her, gently gripping one of her talons in his own. The two of them laid there, focusing on breathing and it was going all of the air back into their lungs.

Clay after a long while exhaled a long breath, and reached out, touching her stomach "I finished inside you.." he murmured, and she smiled, finding she was happy about this. "It's alright, just means we will have beautiful dragonets a few months from now"