Winturtle (3) (Winter • Turtle)

Turtle finna get this game this chapter

Turtles pov

Turtle was obsessed with Winter, to a point where he couldn't go a day without thinking about ravaging the other dragon, and any time he did, he felt bad.

"Winter doesn't like me what way, he likes Moon.. or Qibli? I can't tell-" he would think a lot about that, feeling worse and worse every time he thought about the icewings feelings for the other two.

He didn't like it, he didn't want Winter to think about anyone else but him, and one night when the two were all alone when Turtle finally snared Winter, or.. something along those lines.

-
-
-

The seawing prince shifted slightly, a hint of a uncomfortable expression on his face, he grabbed a talon full of pebbles as he flopped sideways in his cave, Winter on his mind, like he often was.

He pictured the icewing under him, moaning and gasping for air. He could imagine himself over Winter with a smirk on his face as he ravaged him.

He felt his dick start to grow, and he whined slightly, flipping his tail up to hide his dick. He thought more about Winter and then sat up, his wings quivering.

Suddenly, he heard the icewing talking in his door way.

"Turtle! I need you to enchant something for me!" There was a pause "please.."

The seawing hummed softly, having an idea. "This could just be payment for a spell.." his thoughts flickered, he grinned.

"Come in" he said, and the icewing prince slinked into his room, a moon stone sphere in his talon, it was very large.

"What's that?" The Seawing asked, flicking his tail slowly away from his dick, he felt Winter's eyes flick instantly down to it and he chuckled.

"It's a moonstone" Winter said, shifting his wings down. "He's hiding his legs.." Turtle thought, letting out a slight growl.

"Well.. what do you want me to enchant this to do?" He asked, and Winter sat down and a dramatic sigh.

"I want this to float beside me, like a moon globe from the ice kingdoms moon globe tree, I want this to work forever though and make it so I can turn it on and off.." he said softly, staring at Turtle's dick.

Turtle stood up, and smirked "sure, but it will cost you something, Winter" he breathed, stalking up to the icewing.

"What do you want..?" Winter gulped out, and Turtle grinned "I want to have some fun with you, Winter. And that virginity of yours.. hmn.. I think I want that too" he said with a smirk, tilting his head slightly.

Winter paused, his eyes wide for a moment, and then he gave a very slight nod. "I-I'm in.." he breathed, closing his eyes exhaling a slow breath. "I'm just surprised you want this.." he mumbled.

"I've wanted this, with you for a long time" Turtle admitted, sighing with a breath.

The icewing slowly got on top of Turtle, and the seawing sneered "not happening " he said,
pinning Winter down.

The seawing humphed softly, and Winter frowned "are we gonna... Do anything more than uhm.. just sex, nothing else right?" He said awkwardly, and Turtle shrugged "we will definitely be doing more. Now, I don't wanna hear any complaints from you, so.." Turtle grabbed his arm band and pulled it off, his thoughts exposed, but thankfully Moon was out with Qibli right now on a mission or something.

Winter breathed softly "what are you gonna do..?" He asked, and Turtle smirked, licking his lips lustfully. "I enchant this arm band to bind Winters mouth shut till I say it can come off" he growled, and the arm band wrapped around the ice wings jaws.

"M-mm!!" He whined, struggling with a blush on his face. Turtle hissed "just submit to me, you want that spell right?" He asked, and Winter whimpered, nodding slightly.

"Alright.." Turtle said, smiling slightly "look, hun.. I don't just wanna fuck you and this be one and done, I want to be with you, you know.. like.. I wanna date you" he shrugged and sighed, Winters eyes were wide. "Hm.. answer me when we're done here.." he said quietly, pushing the icewing down and quickly opening his legs, he pushed himself between his thighs and lubricated the other male's entrance with a claw he had licked and thrusted into the other male.

Winter closed his eyes, clearly bracing himself as Turtle pushed himself inside the icewing. Turtle heard Winter let out a soft yelp, and Turtle pushed himself inside the icewing.

He started moving, letting out soft moans as he looked at his icewing companion. "Mm~ Winter you're such a good boy~" he purred, thrusting inside of him at a fairly quick pase.

Winter wiggled slightly, and fluttered his wings, his eyes on Turtle as he moaned under the band around his snout. His dick twitched and he swiped his tail around.

Turtle twined his tail with Winters to make him stop and kept on thrusting inside of him, his eyes locked on the Icewing a beautiful face "Youre so adorable, Winter ~" Turtle purred, a snicker coming from him as he continued to pound into Winter.

Winter let out another soft whimper and opened his eyes, looking at Turtle as his dick twitched.

Turtle leaned down and grabbed a hold of Winter's cock, continuing to thrust into him while he gripped into his cock.

The Icewing let out a drawn out moan as the Seawing started to jerk him off, his eyes squeezed shut with the pleasure that he was receiving from Turtle.

Turtle worked on moving his talon around Winter's cock for a long moment, his heart pounding in his chest as he felt a know grow in his stomach "I'm closer" he breathed out.

Winter let out a soft whimper under his clamped jaw and Turtle chuckled softly, thrusting deeply inside the cold dragon's ass and planting his whole dick inside of him, cumming deep into his body.

Winter came too, letting out a cry of pleasure from under the gag.

Turtle reached out "get off him.." he said to the gag, and it became his armband again and he slipped it back on, then pulled out of the gasping Icewing. "That was- a lot-" Winter breathed, and Turtle hummed.

"So.. what do you think.." he asked Winter, and the Icewing shrugged "I guess.. we can date, only if you do me like that every day" he smirked, and Turtle grinned.

"It would be my pleasure, Princess~"