Soft Wanda: All just a dream

(Y/ns pov)
My wife and I have been living happily in this home but something seems off. Don't get me wrong, Wanda is beyond amazing but the world itself seems to be out of balance. It keeps glitching and then myself, I keep glitching. Each time it does, I think I come more aware of what's going on. Wanda acts as if it's nothing but the neighbors are just mindlessly roaming and everything is just off. I was in deep thought as my wife woke up and wrapped her arms around me.

W: Goodmorning darling

She kisses my neck and shoulder as her arms cuddle my waist, inhaling the scent of my hair. I turn around in her hold and kiss her, loving her warm embrace. I see the lamp beside us turn into an older looking lamp??? Looks like it came out of the 70's. Wanda ignores it but I catch hold of it.

Y/n: Wanda what's going on? Do you remember that lamp being like that??"

Wanda peers at it, furrows slightly, and then says no. She said I was most likely just really tired from work last night... I know damn well that lamp wasn't there.

She gets out of bed and decides to go down to the basement. She says that's where she can do her online job and really focus but I've always felt something dark was in there. I don't know what and I never thought about it till now.

W: I'll be right back baby, I just have to do some work I didn't finish last night.

I nod and let her go to the basement, I lay there for a couple minutes thinking still until I realize in the corner of my eye... the lamp. It's back to normal, that wasn't possible and I'm starting to freak out. Really badly freak out.

I ran down to the basement and opened it with a key I saw Wanda used once when I was " napping" on the couch. I took it out frantically from its hiding spot and opened the door running in only to see... my wife but also not her.

 my wife  but also not her

Wanda... SHE WAS FUCKING LEVITATING IN A SEANCE?!?!

This wasn't right, I know barley anything about this but Wanda never had to previously use seances for her powers! I turn to run away but Wanda's eyes snapped open and she closed the door locking it as I jiggled the door knob.

W: Y/n what are you doing down here?

The voice she used was oddly calm, I turn around now seeing her standing and looking with a bit of surprise but overall worry.

Y: Wanda what the hell are you doing?!

She looked taken aback cause I never curse at her. She sighs and walks closer to which I step back. She looked hurt by my response but there was no way I'm letting her near me, not after what I saw.

She used her powers and brought me to her. I yelped when I felt her cold hands on my neck and waist pulling me closer to her body. She looked at me intently before speaking.

W: There's nothing to worry about my love, I'm doing this for us! This town is mine and nobody will ever bother us again! We can even raise Billy and Tommy here.

She kept her hand on my stomach not letting me get away from her grasp. Wanda has been begging for months for us to have kids, but I wouldn't give in until one time she "forgot" to wear a damn condom. I didn't even know I was pregnant, it was too early to tell but her children growing inside of me... were they even real????

She chuckles and looks at me

W: Yes they are real my darling, which means it's best for us to stay together!

She leaned her head on mine

W: Please don't leave me, you're all I've got left. Here you're safe from out there. All three of you are.

I look into her eyes as she try's to keep her tears from running down her face.

Y: I'm sorry Wanda but I can't, this isn't right. Keeping these people here isn't right.

Her eyes darken at my response, I feel her aura shift as whatever took a hold of my Wanda creeps to the surface.

The ground starts to shake as Wanda gets more upset still holding me in her gentle embrace.

W: I'm sorry Y/n, but I can't do that.

A/N

Oh no. Cliffhanger... I'm sorry it's so late and I'm tired anyways see y'all with pt 2