Dark Natasha: Super solider

Thanks for the request!Triggers: Kidnapping, forceful kissing, smut, and hitting

Triggers: Kidnapping, forceful kissing, smut, and hitting

(Y/ns pov)
The avengers and I were currently getting suited up. Apparently there had been an assassination of a very important world leader at the capital today. " Come on everyone we need to get going now!" I heard Tony  yell for us and sprinted out and onto the queen jet as it was being driven by Bruce. I was right across from Cap and we kept exchanging looks.

Y/n: Do you think it's her?

Cap looks sad but nonetheless nods and continues by saying

Steve: Yes y/n, I unfortunately do.

I let out a sigh that I didn't know I was holding before letting my head rest on the back of the seat. I tried to not think of her, all this time I begged myself not to. The person she had become was awful, if it wasn't for the Russians getting to her maybe, just maybe, I would've still had my Nat with me. I felt my eyes tearing up a bit which I blinked back. I couldn't have myself looking weak, not when I'm about to face her.

(Time skip, queen jet arrives at the base in Russia)

Soooooooo everything blew the hell up, not literally... yet... but I mean it as in they expected us to come. As soon as the queen jet had landed and our feet hit the ground Cap was already ambushed by bullets hitting his shield as he yelled for everyone to get out. I had ran out the queen jet seeing if I could find a vent somewhere so I get in... stupid ass idea cause a bunch of soldiers found me.

So, one thing lead to another and I used my magic to crush them in groups before flying my way up to a window crashing in. It wasn't exactly the best or smoothest way to get in but I did nonetheless. I heard my earpiece start to disfunction with static before Tony said

Tony: Y/N BE CAREFUL *staticcccxx* NATASHA IS IN THERE

As soon as Tony had said that I felt a force push me violently to the floor. I quickly got up and was ready to attack my opponent. It was her, it was Nat... my Nat.

 my Nat